Saturday, July 15, 2017

WHY AM I UNHAPPY?

FIRST OF ALL, LET ME KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPINESS IS..

My life is not one 100% of my make alone. Let me do my bit here all along upholding the 'Right' to the best of my knowledge, that's good enough. 

Better leave beyond and relax for a while! 

LET ME ADAPT TO NATURE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.. 

I am originally from Nature and never from anywhere else. Listening to my 'Original Mother' never lets me down. 
Where's the doubt here that something else is superior? 

FOR A WHILE, LET ME KEEP MY HATRED IN COLD STORAGE.. 

I only make or mar my life and no one can touch it, if I decide upon that. 
Whenever I point out my finger at the other man, the other 3 fingers of mine might have curled in silently but the cosine of their action is never less and ever pointed towards me only. 
Better I know this the earliest! 

LET THE ENQUIRY SPIRIT NEVER BE EXTINGUISHED.. 

I have a deep quest within to do something and be something worth beyond all the worldly achievements. 
Let this be never killed through the rotten monotonous routine which keeps me static endlessly!

THERE'S NO GO FOR ME OTHER THAN BELIEVING IN ONENESS.. 

All human beings and the life around have many characteristics common whether l like or not. They are all already One long, long back before I was born. So the earliest I look this side, the better! 

THEY SAY.. 'WORK TO THE CORE!' WHY SO? 

Work alone moves the world. Let me contribute my 'Best' here without a second thought as I continuously consume.. 
Neither small in quantity nor less in varieties! 

LET CHANGE BE THE NO 1 PARTNER OF MY LIFE.. 

Every Moment is a new situation without an escape. 
Let me ever live through this change and experience the 'New' rather than remain stubborn sticking to the old of endless repetition! 

'GIVE GIVE GIVE..' BETTER I BECOME ATTENTIVE HERE AT THE EARLIEST! 

A man believed.. 
"My money alone saves me!" 
Days passed into weeks, months and years, it happens. 
No doubt by that time, a fortune was with him but he became old and that money surely saved him.
It changed hands fast, freed the man and made him Spiritual the next moment.
Is it worth waiting till that happens? 

SHOULD I NOT TAKE THE MINIMUM REQ? 

The greedy man decided, 
"I'll not waste this food. Let me eat it off!"
A wise man remarked, 
"You are right. Let it not be wasted.. 
But it rots better in dustbin rather than in your stomach!" 

HAVE I FORGOTTEN THE LAST POINT.. WHEN DID I PRAY TO GOD? 

The 'Next Moment in Life' is forever a toss in spite of my best efforts. 
Why not tune up to this 'Great Reality' for a while? 
If done, there alone lies my 
'True Prayer!' 

Keyword:
Life

2 comments: