Wednesday, October 2, 2024

WHOLESOME LIFE!


Mental Maturity..

In teens, it was nowhere; I was somewhere,
In early 20s, it surfaced; I wasn't bothered,
In mid 20s, it moved around; I noticed it,
In late 20s, it came closer; I was elated,
In 30s, it took my hand; I felt too good,
In 40s, it was hand in hand with me; I was no less,
In 50s, it embraced me; I felt proud,
In 60s, it was part of me; I was part of it,
And
In 70s, It was only me; I was only that!

Physical Energy..

In teens, it was everywhere; I was somewhere,
In early 20s, it zoomed up; I moved up,
In mid 20s, it touched skies; I was no less,
In late 20s, it hovered in skies; I hovered everywhere,
In 30s, it was unnoticeable level down; I followed it,
In 40s, it was noticeable level down; I was no exception,
In 50s, it was put to test; I passed the test,
In 60s, it started tapering down; I had no choice
And
In 70s, It was only me; I was only that!

Keywords:
LIFE, WHOLESOME

No comments:

Post a Comment