"Sir! What are the 2 entities, IGNORANCE and AWARENESS in my life?"
"Dear! The IGNORANCE with me is the
"Dear! The IGNORANCE with me is the
- IRRESPONSIBLE,
- GRUMPY,
- NAGGING,
- OVERPOWERING,
- RULING,
- AGRRESIVE and
- NOLESS
- CONTROLLING
- ENTITY
- ACTION FILLEDIN,
- WARM,
- ATTENTIVE,
- REALISTIC,
- EFFECTIVE,
- NOBLE and
- EVER
- SMILING
- SPECIALITY
Of my life..
My ignorance keeps me in it's grip endlessly where as
Awareness within me paves way for my uplift in my life..
Ignorance in me ever plays a double game with me. When I succumb to its hold, it takes me to the brims of enjoyment and keeps me chained there endlessly and when I firm up to rise in my life, it spreads out its hold on me deluding me feel as if I am rising in life..
The force is so powerful, coming out of it's clutches is really a Herculean Task for me..
Knowing this alone, the Great Seers have suggested to ordinary human beings to constantly negate what one experiences as rising in life by following
Neti Principle..
Meaning..
Not This.. Not This.. Not This..
None knows when ignorance lessens in me and the only way in front of me is start discharging my duties to core and wait patiently for the
DIVINE GRACE TO DESCEND!
My ignorance keeps me in it's grip endlessly where as
Awareness within me paves way for my uplift in my life..
Ignorance in me ever plays a double game with me. When I succumb to its hold, it takes me to the brims of enjoyment and keeps me chained there endlessly and when I firm up to rise in my life, it spreads out its hold on me deluding me feel as if I am rising in life..
The force is so powerful, coming out of it's clutches is really a Herculean Task for me..
Knowing this alone, the Great Seers have suggested to ordinary human beings to constantly negate what one experiences as rising in life by following
Neti Principle..
Meaning..
Not This.. Not This.. Not This..
None knows when ignorance lessens in me and the only way in front of me is start discharging my duties to core and wait patiently for the
DIVINE GRACE TO DESCEND!
Keywords: IGNORANCE, AWARENESS

No comments:
Post a Comment