Let me have goals and start working towards meeting them, my job is done for life if I really stop there!
GOAL means
- Gratitude,
- Originality and
- Ability together imbibed
- Love to do work in front!
Goal is life, life is goal; that's what it is.. Goal is aim, aim is result; that's what my feeling is!
Ultimate Goal in my life is to attain salvation; attaining Salvation can't be a Goal!
I started working towards my goal with all sincerity. God smiled and said, 'I already moved out of 'd' and joined 'al!'
Having Goals is a wonder in life; Meeting those Goals is a double wonder as long as I remain humble!
I set the goal, worked hard with devotion, reached half the goal. Reach or not reach, the other half became immaterial but I failed to see that!
Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into visible. (Tonny Robbins)
Happiness is not a goal, it is a by-product. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
A goal properly set is half way reached. (Zig Ziglar)
Goals are as essential to success as air is to life. (David Schwartz)
Set your goals high enough to inspire you and low enough to encourage you. (Author Unknown)
Whoever wants to reach a distant goal, must take small steps. (Helmut Schmidt)
Keyword: GOAL

No comments:
Post a Comment