Friday, August 7, 2026

MY PRAYER AT THE TEMPLE!


That evening as part of my daily routine, I left my footwear, washed my feet and face and entered the temple premises..
  • "Have you done your duty for the day? If not, complete that Sacred Activity before coming to Me hereafter!"
Was the No 1 reminder from God to me..
  • "Are you prepared to do that duty with ease and with a smile? Promise yourself to improve in that direction as much feasible!"
Was the next reminder from the Lord as I started doing my Pradakshinas round the Idol..
  • "Are you prepared to do that duty with dedication? Promise yourself to improve in that direction as much feasible!"
Was one more reminder from the Almighty as I cleaned the floor around me, sat there and started the Prayer closing my eyes..
  • "Are you prepared to do that duty with lessened expectations? Promise yourself to improve in that direction as much feasible!"
Was the then silent reminder from the Lord as I completed my Prayer..
  • "Are you prepared to do that duty with a giving feeling? Promise yourself to improve in that direction as much feasible!"
Was the gentle reminder from the God as I got up and rang the Sacred Bell 3 times..
  • "Are you prepared to do that duty with lessened consumption? Promise yourself to improve in that direction as much feasible!"
Was the then quiet reminder from the Lord as I was taking the Aarti..
  • "Are you prepared to do that duty with no murmurs? Promise yourself to improve in that direction as much feasible!"
Was the important reminder from the Almighty as I was taking the Theertham offered..
  • "Are you prepared to do that duty tiring out and wearing out more? Promise yourself to improve in that direction as much feasible!"
Was the valuable reminder from the Lord as I bowed down to offer my Salutations..
  • "Are you prepared to do that duty with certain silence? Promise yourself to improve in that direction as much feasible!"
Was the subtle reminder from the Almighty as I started leaving the Place..
  • "Inspite of having the busiest life with you, Know that you are Originally Alone in life. Be communicating with the Beauty of that Aloneness too for certain part of your daily life and be Blessed!"
Was the final reminder from the Almighty as I came out of the Temple Premises and headed home filled with an unknown joy in my heart!

Keyword: PRAYER

No comments:

Post a Comment