Tuesday, August 11, 2026

TAKING CARE.. WHAT'S IT ULTIMATELY?

"I take all round care..

Everywhere.. Care.. Care.. Care..

No less words on my lips..

I made my own dedicated program of checking everything, everywhere..

My that program comprises of

Care I.. Consisting of actions....

Care II.. Consisting of actions....

Care III.. Consisting of actions....

Care IV.. Consisting of actions.... and

Care V.. Consisting of actions....!

For me CARE means

Carefully Act Right way Everywhere! 

I do nothing less here!"

"No doubt, a good care.. But not the best care!"

"What Sir? You are saying such a meticulous care from my end is only just a good care, not the best one. I bet anyone doing better than me here!"

"Dear.. No doubt, you included every care required here but forgot to squeeze in your care program one more very important care!"

"One more care? What's it?"

"It's working for Ultimate Take Care!"

"What?"

"Yes, dear.. No doubt, we should act in the best way taking care all round but should ever remember that

Even an ant will not move unless God Wills

If you are a Believer, 

Or

Even the best care has a loophole

If you are non Believer

And accordingly Worship 

Your Clan Deity 

Or

Your Will Power 

To have enough mental strength to face what comes up..

Please include this 

EXTRA CARE 

By squeezing the all round

Dedicated Care Program

With you at this moment and remain Peaceful!"

Keywords: TAKING, CARE

No comments:

Post a Comment