"Do you love to follow the Sacred Path 'B' of lesser selfishness?"
"Yes.. That seems better.. I'll follow that!"
"Do you love to follow the Sacred Path 'C' of much lesser selfishness?"
"Ok.. Ok.. Done.. I'll follow that!"
"Do you like to follow the path 'X' of a bit more selfishness compared to the Path 'C'?"
"What? What are you saying?"
"Do you like to follow the path 'Y' of much more selfishness compared to the Path 'C'?"
"I don't get you. I think, I made a mistake of telling you about my doing!"
"Do you like to follow the path 'Z' of a much, much more selfishness compared to the Path 'C'?"
"Ugh..."
"Yes, dear.. 'Z' the right path for you to follow in your life!"
"How?"
"Dear! To be free from this conflict in one's life, the only way in front of the person is to win over himself/herself and try following Truth in life at every moment..
But equally, the ordinary human being may not be able to perceive the Truth in life ‘As Is!’
Here alone Lord Krishna says thru'
Sloka 35, Chapter III of Srimad Bhagavad Gita,
'Shreyan swadharmo vigunah paradharmaat swanusshthitaat
Swadharme nidhanam shreyah paradharmo bhayaavahah.'
'Ever safe is one’s own duty than the duty of another even well discharged. Better is even death in one’s duty than the duty of another full of fear!'
Thus seen, the right way in front of an ordinary person is
Living thru' attention cum relaxation
To win over himself/herself ultimately!"
Keywords: WINNING, OVER

No comments:
Post a Comment