I cried aloud..
"I believed saying 'Yes' but soon had to end up saying 'Ok'; So, I started questioning 'How' but that ended once with a rift, second time with a shift and third time with a useless gift!"
My friend comforted me saying,
"I questioned, I had to pass thru' a trouble. So, I believed but I had to pass thru' a bigger trouble!"
The wise person next to us smiled and said,
"Relax.. No doubt,
Believing is smooth sailing; questioning is back breaking..
But seen the other way,
Believing is faith; questioning is experimenting supporting that faith..
Further,
I need to believe to certain level as nothing moves without believing but I need to question beyond as nothing progresses without cross checking..
So the right path here is
Believe once, check twice!"
In distance, someone was heard reading aloud the famous Proverbs and Quotations from a book..
- To believe in certainty, we must begin doubting. (Polish Proverb)
- Seeing is believing. (Traditional Proverb)
- The key to all actions lies in belief. (English Proverb)
- Blind belief is dangerous. (Kenyan Proverb)
- Don't compromise your beliefs for money. (Sicilian Proverb)
- It is the belief in roses that make them flourish. (French Proverb)
- Easy to believe in Heaven's Law but so hard to keep. (Chinese Proverb)
- You can worship a sardine's head, if you believe in it. (Japanese Proverb)
- If a man believes in a stone, that stone will serve him well. (Arabian Proverb)
- Who knows most believes least. (Traditional Proverb)
- It is not disbelief that is dangerous to our society; it is belief. (George Bernard Shaw)
- Let each man hope and believe what he can. (Charles Darwin)
- The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear. (Jiddu Krishna Murthy)
- Believe you can, you are half way there. (Theodore Roosevelt)
- To believe in something and not to live it, is dishonest. (MK Gandhi)
- I believe in one thing, that only a life lived for others is a life worth living. (Albert Einstein)
- One who believes in himself has no need to convince others. (Lao Tzu)"
Keyword: BELIEF

No comments:
Post a Comment