Monday, September 21, 2026

THE CUTE JOKES!


"Chachu, Shall I tell you, some jokes?"

"Sure, Beta.. Love to hear them!"

"Ok.. Will my school be there on Sundays?"

"No!"

"Where it goes?"

"Ha..Ha..Ha.. Liked it!"

"You know, it is raining here continuously but in my uncle's place there is no rain!"

"Yes, dear! They very badly need rain!"

"Yesterday, he rang up and asked me,

'There is so much rain in your place and we have zero rain. Can you send some rain to us?'

And I did that!"

"How did you send the rain there, dear?"

"I took a video of rain, sent it to him asking,

'Play the video!'"

"Oh.. I never thought of that.. Good joke , Beta!"

"Ok.. Tell me.. It is said,

'No man can serve 2 masters!' but one person did that!"

"How? Don't get it!"

"Simple, Chachu! When one master said.. 'Go East!' and another said.. 'Go West!', 

He cleverly went North and found new master!"

"Ha.. Ha.. Ha!"

"One uncle wanted to amuse his nephew of 2 yrs with a trick..

He said, 'Dear! In our car, you keep your finger on your nose, the wipers move!'

Whenever the child did that, the uncle nicely used to activate the wipers and as the boy removed his finger from the nose, he used to stop it. And it was really fun for a while..

One day the child in car kept his finger on the nose when the uncle was less alert and said,

'Now move them!'"

"Oh! So nice of the little boy.  Really Smart!"

"Yes, Chachu.. And the last one..

"'Don’t touch anything unnecessarily whenever you go to rest room. It costs a lot!'

The dad instructed his child.. 

'Dad! I always touch only those places where it is written 

Touch Free!'

Said the boy!"

"Ha.. Ha.. Ha.. Good jokes, Beta!"

"Thank you, Chachu.. I am happy, you liked them!"


Keywords: CUTE, JOKES

No comments:

Post a Comment