Tuesday, September 22, 2026

THE ENDLESS STORY OF YESTERDAY, TODAY AND TOMORROW!


*** I meticulously planned all my doings for tomorrow. Tomorrow became today. I expanded beyond saying, "Let me relax as my planning is for tomorrow!"

*** The wisdom within me said, 
"Today goes away, tomorrow comes in. You need to rise in life!" 

 "Sure, I do!" I promised and followed rigorous discipline. Days passed into weeks; weeks into months and months into years..

"I did it!" I screamed..

Pride whistled and desire giggled and delusion scribbled my fate and handed over to anger, greed and jealousy!

*** I relaxed beyond taking life easy. Time pulled out tomorrows and pushed into yesterdays non stop!

*** Yesterday said, "You know me!"; "Yes!", I said..
Tomorrow said, "Guess me!"; "Sure!", I said..
Today said, "I am with you!"; "One sec!", I said!
  • Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday. (Author Unknown)
  • Yesterday, today and tomorrow - These are the three days of man. (Chinese Proverb)
  • Confess you were wrong yesterday, it will show you are wise today. (Traditional Proverb)
  • Never let yesterday use up too much of today. (Will Rogers)
  • If you are still talking about what you did yesterday, you haven't done much today. (Author Unknown)
  • I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then. (Lewis Carroll)
  • The crisis of yesterday is the joke of tomorrow. (H.G. Wells)
Keywords: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW

No comments:

Post a Comment