Tuesday, September 15, 2026

THE UNKNOWN JOY IN MY HEART.. WHEN DOES THAT TRULY SURFACE? #BlogchatterHalfMarathon 2.0


That evening as part of daily routine, I left my footwear, washed my feet and face and entered the temple premises..

  • "Your body is the No 1 temple I gave you. Have you taken care of that body by sticking to the best health and safety practices? If not, complete that Sacred Activity before coming to Me hereafter!"
Was the No 1 reminder from God to me..
  • "Your family is the No 2 Temple next to you. Have you taken care of your family to the best of your abilities? Promise yourself to improve in that direction as much feasible!"
Was the next reminder from the Lord as I started doing my Pradakshinas round the Idol..
  • "Your Work Spot is the No 3 Temple, Nature organized for you. Have you done your work with all dedication? Promise yourself to improve in that direction as much feasible!"
Was one more reminder from the Almighty as I cleaned the floor around me, sat there and started the Prayer closing my eyes..
  • "Certain minimum Financial discipline is must with you devoid of greed nor laxity. Promise yourself to do the required in that direction with full attention!"
Was the then silent reminder from the Lord as I completed my Prayer..
  • "Have you spent some time relaxing yourself involving in what interests you and what is legally permitted? Promise yourself to do the required in that direction minimum feasible!"
Was the gentle reminder from the God as I got up and rang the Sacred Bell 3 times..
  • Expressing yourself in an artistic way is the need of hour in your life. Promise yourself involve in that direction as much feasible!"
Was the then quiet reminder from the Lord as I was taking the Aarti..
  • "Charity done elevates you in your life without a say. Promise to do the best in that direction as much feasible!"
Was the important reminder from the Almighty as I was taking the Theertham offered..
  • "Respecting the religious practices of others without an exception is one of your duties. Promise yourself to do the best in that direction as much feasible!"
Was the valuable reminder from the Lord as I bowed down to offer my Salutations..
  • "Have you spent certain of your time in Caring for others? Promise yourself to do something in that direction, however small it be!"
Was the subtle reminder from the Almighty as I started leaving the Place..
  • "Include the above discipline in your day to day life and come to Me to Offer your Prayers, you are truly Blessed!
Was the final reminder from the Almighty as I came out of the Temple Premises and headed home filled with an unknown joy in my heart!

This post is a part of Blogchatter Half Marathon 2.0

Keywords: HEART, UNKNOWN, JOY,  #BlogchatterHalfMarathon 2.0

14 comments:

  1. A beautiful reflection on what true prayer can mean beyond the walls of a temple. I especially liked the idea of the body, family, work and compassion as different temples of life. A gentle reminder that spirituality is not just about praying, but about how we live every day. 🙏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Neerja Bhatnagar for the appreciation and compliment on the message of the Post. Happy to have your valuable comment on the Post. Wishes!

      Delete
  2. This is written so beautifully. It's poetic, grounding and connects you back to the roots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so nice to hear from you, Aparna Prabhu and thanks for the good comment here. I'll try bringing out the best content thru' my Blog Posts. Wishes!

      Delete
  3. that's awesome post. You covered the essence of life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mahathi Ramya for the appreciation and compliment on the message of the post conveyed. Wishes!

      Delete
  4. Great principles and discipline to live by. It covers all the bases of purposeful living.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rightly said Sanguine Allegory.. That total discipline with a person is nothing but worshipping God only and the Lord ever expects one to do that. Thanks for the good comment here. Wishes!

      Delete
  5. What a lovely way to frame the everyday temples of life, our body, family, work and community. The reminder to balance discipline, care and creativity together, not just one at a time, is such a gentle but powerful message. Left me reflecting on which of those areas I've been neglecting lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice to hear such a good comment on the message of the Post. Thank you Arsh, for the compliment. Wishes!

      Delete
  6. This is exactly what my dad used to tell me. Religion doesn’t mean sitting and chanting in a temple. Looking after yourself and your family is also a prayer. I have seen many fanatical people who sit in the Gurudwara and pray for long while their family and children are ignored.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Harjeet Kaur for the right observation on the message of the Post and the compliment. Wishes!

      Delete
  7. This is so true. True prayer can only come from a place of kindness and empathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rightly said, Natasha and thanks for the appreciation of the message of the Post. Wishes!

      Delete