Sunday, December 1, 2013

The End of a Stress Relieving Exercise!


The gentleman was on his brisk walk in the walking path with his friend that day cool evening.... He was advised to walk daily for an hour in the evenings with aerobic breath in and breathe out to reduce the predominant stress levels in him and that was his first day…. The chirps of the birds in the bushy trees around echoed simultaneously with the rattling sound the dry leaves were making as the cool breeze moved the trees rhythmically.... The pleasant evening with right temperatures pumped in around was perfect for a healthy walk....

After two minutes of silent walk, the friend had slowly opened the conversation…. And the topic soon shifted to a burning issue.... “Dear! I was hearing this all these days from people but I never wanted to trouble you by telling it to you.... But now no go.... It reached the limit and better I speak out…. You know, your other great so called friend……. Of late, he had become too selfish and is constantly trying to talk ill of you.... My other friends told me this earlier but I did not believe till I over heard him yesterday talking to some one so openly…. Instantly, I felt very bad….  If he wants to say something, he should tell in front.... See! There, he has no courage and instead is doing back stabbing.... I think he will get back one day for all this non sense behavior and God will not pardon him....” said the friend as they just finished half a round....

The gentleman was instantly annoyed to hear the same and said, “Yes! Yes! I heard the same from others too.... This man needs a lesson.... I’ll not leave him; I am waiting for the right time….”

Just then his mobile phone rang aloud.... The gentleman saw the caller’s name and immediately blurted aloud on the phone, “Hi! How dare you do this? Are you not feeling bad to ring up to me now?  How can you talk ill of me at my back?  If you remember.... Long back, you came to me in a helpless state when you had a difficulty and I gave so much to you and supported you.... Have you forgotten all that?  Where is your gratitude for the help taken from me?  And, why do you ring up now and try to talk as if you are so innocent? I’ll soon see the end of your drama….” Saying thus he angrily cut the phone....


Silence continued for a few minutes.... Suddenly, the gentleman said, “Oh My God!  I forgot.... There is one more burning issue; I have to attend to it immediately…. See!  Already, I have my own thousand problems and this man is creating an additional headache.... Ok!  It's time, I get back home now… I’ll finish first the urgent pending work…. It may take 2-3 days time.... Then, I’ll decide what to do with this man.... But surely I am going to put an end to this drama.... I am not going to leave him…. Number one nuisance.... OK, Bye!.... Sorry for the change....  We can meet probably next week by which time these issues would be resolved I hope and then continue our regular walking program..... ” Saying thus he bid bye to his friend and to his walking temporarily and moved towards home with a mind full of tensions and hectic plans of action....

No comments:

Post a Comment