Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Forgotten Childhood....


As I was making my usual rounds of morning walk in the Garden adjacent in my locality, it was a scene of joy to see three screaming children happily swinging on three independent adjacent Swings in the play area, one cute little girl a bit elderly looking very smart and neatly dressed and two other active kids....

All smiles and excitement on their faces.... So happy in their lives at that point of time that even if offered a fortune, they would have refused instantly as the play in front was their 'Bigger Fortune' at that time.... The 'Best Scene' I could have ever seen in my life....

At the back of those lovely voices and screams, I moved on, made another round and looked out for the littles ones.... Yes! The 'Best Scene' was again in my front.... The three totally lost in their own world swinging and screaming.... 
I instantly remembered the famous Saying, 'God could not personally appear in front of every one on the Earth and so He created children around'.... Happiness is the Divine Gift and at that point of time, other than that nothing else was seen on the faces of those children.... A frowning man too, in no time will be cooled with such a scenario in front of him....The True Divine Blessings for our children!  

I, again moved on, made another round of walk and came back to the spot.... As I was curiously looking at the kids for a while, the elderly girl observed me for a single moment with extra care and instantly got down from the swing with full attention on her face as the other two kids continued their swinging....

The girl stood for a while but in no time rushed towards other two swings.... She quickly controlled the swinging speeds of the two kids, further had gone behind one of them holding the swing and herself moving along on the ground....

She then gave a smiling look at me but quickly became mindful of her work in front....


As I smiled and waved at her, my heart felt for the little girl when I understood that she was there to help other two kids on her routine as the parents of the two kids had sent their children along with the girl to the Play Area...

The innocent childhood was so evident on her face but a responsible work too by the side which invariably made her forget her childhood for a while at that young age....

And such children do exist around us….  May not be many but in countable numbers.... And the large economic differences around alone are the 'No One Cause' for foregoing Such Divine Gifts of Life originally given free to all us....

Let hope prevail that these few children too get their timely education to know their rights at the earliest and further are never put to a situation in their lives when their own kids are again forced to forget their Happy Childhood in front!

No comments:

Post a Comment