Thursday, February 20, 2014

A Service.... Readily Available!


I needed an important timely Appointment with the Expert in the Field for a solution to a burning issue with me and the same could not be delayed.... As I was quickly searching the Web for the related phone number to take Appointment on priority, I suddenly came across a Web Page which was doing the job of arranging such Appointments.... As I cross checked, soon I was convinced of such Service being available in the field.... I was instantly thrilled as my work became so easy with a dedicated Group for me doing this job and inform me on the details, all free of cost.... 

I just followed the guidelines given on the Page and in no time fixed my Appointment which was subsequently confirmed on my mobile phone as a Message and a Mail sent to my Mailing Address.... Every detail mentioned in the Mail and the Message was crystal clear and I could take even a print of it to show to the Authorities for my Appointment date and time....

Subsequently, a Voice Message on my mobile phone requested me to rate the Service provided with '1','2','3' or '4' button inputs and obviously I gave 'Excellent' rating by pressing '1' without a second thought....

Days passed and the D-day neared.... The Web Page said that I would be reminded of the same a few hrs before on the day of my Appointment.... Oh!  Yes! It happened.... Exactly a few hrs before my appointment, there was a call on my mobile phone.... The Person at the other end enquired all the details and I quickly confirmed the same and was about cutoff my phone with a Than 'Q' when the Person on phone coolly said, "Sir! Since 2 days, I am trying to ring up the number of your....... Expert for your Appointment, but no one is picking up the phone.... I am held up here.... What do you want to do now?  Cancel the Appointment for today and re-book for another day or will you physically go there taking a chance for a quick hearing from you? We will help you accordingly...."

No comments:

Post a Comment