Saturday, July 5, 2014

A 'Service' very much next to me....


As I recollect.... What I heard about four decades ago....

A Famous Actor of that time used to act to the core identification in the Roles he used to play for certain Classical Dramas.... That way he soon had shot up to high fame as a Smart Actor in many Feminine Roles of the Dramas of Historical and Mythological importance.... There he used to portrait himself as truly the Female Character and people while witnessing the play, many times had forgotten that a male member was acting in that Role.... The ultimate was…. Once he dressed himself as a Lady and went to a Traditional Function in some one’s home where all women were participating.... He dressed himself so well that no one could doubt him as a male member.... They welcomed him as a female member alone, treated him in that way and sent him back in a true Traditional Way!

Herein, I should sincerely understand and believe that the way this Great Actor used to involve and act in the Dramas as Female Character was basically Expressing himself to the best of his abilities and there would never have been another similar activity with him to perform so well.... No doubt, the rest would have been far, far less satisfying to him at that point of time!

Thus, whenever I come across some one around me leading their life differently, I should never resort to commenting, questioning, criticizing, segregating or curbing but try encourage them in that line as much as possible, unless the activities are not acceptable from moral, ethical and legal considerations....

Let me understand that, I have no right to define someone's living as ‘So and so’…. They will do the best out of their own freedom by involving themselves Whole and Soul…. Here, the better way for me is to see that such individuals live freely in that discrete way as much as possible and are never forced to sell or chain themselves…. And they should be able to dance freely in Nature to their own Tune....

Thus, if the people with me and around me are living their life in a 'Real Expressive Style' as much as possible, a 'Great Service to Humanity' is already 'ON!'

No comments:

Post a Comment