The Young Mom in the big joint family was taking care of the Little One of two and half yrs old..... And she was tired beyond as the child attention was no less.... It happens, when one is loaded beyond and some of the routine works had to be put off temporarily....
Here too it happened.... The Mom in picture had no time even to think of the day to day routine issues except take care of her basic daily Work and pay attention to the child....
A few people of the joint family were supportive but that type of support in taking care of a Little Kid can never be total compared to what the Mom was doing....
But the same people never understood that in the right way.... And so naturally there were few mild comments on the Young Mom as part of routine....
- "She should be a little talking to her people around...."
- "We too are caring for the Little One.... It's nice if she reciprocates on that!"
- "She many times, goes on looking at her child constantly conversing with him totally unaware of the fact that others too are doing some thing in that direction...."
- "When something is needed for the Little One, she instantly demands it but it would be nice if she remains there with a thankful gesture!"
- "I understand that she is burdened with the child care but why should she forget that we too are here with her to help out?"
- "You said it.... If you really ask me, I was the one many times went out of way......."
- 'She should never forget all that so easily... In fact, she should take at least a little time and look at those who were with her all these days...."
- "OK! Leave all that... We have done our job.... Let her decide what she should do.... At least, if not now, let her remember this and acknowledge at a later time...."
- "I am no one to comment on her.... But I tell you, she should change a bit...."
- "This discussion is a waste.... Whatever we say, she forgets all the next moment and would be back to her track.....Let us leave it.... We have other works to do...."
It's a Sacred of Work of 15-20 yrs bestowed on her by the Almighty and He forever expects all of us forgetting our ages, petty differences and small requirements be ready to help her out in the Great Task!"
To the people who became instantly silent with the unique revelation, the elderly smiled and said, "It's a job here which forever a Mom can definitely do in full and even if one of you readily take up the whole, it would always be incomplete unless you are ready to do many sacrifices ahead coming up in future life foregoing often your own personal comforts!"