Monday, March 30, 2015

TOGETHERNESS....


It is very much rightly said that 'A friend in need is a friend indeed' and this Great Saying was in front of me on a particular day of my life and beyond that.....

It was the time of 90s and I was in the Senior Managerial Level at my Office....As is known well in a Business Environment, the Managers forever oscillate and hop around.... They may talk sweet but they need to pretend that many times or they may talk harsh which they never actually mean at their hearts.... It's a continuous game played for a long time at the Work Place as well as at times, spilled into the outside life too as they cannot be instantly different in a day.... And soon it appears to people with them at Work Spot that they are actually the unfriendly and the opponent members of their life....

Naturally as I was passing thru' a stage of becoming mentally matured in my life in those days, I too carried for a while the impression that those were the people with me who would never become friends and ever their job was to criticize and question me or talk behind... unfortunately, it takes years to fully mature there and start seeing the Truth and I was still much away from that....In such times, on a fateful day I suddenly met with a road accident on my Two Wheeler.... Not a life threatening one but not a light one too... There were certain injuries as the hit was a bit harsh.... I was advised two weeks rest and further told to get into my routine of activities slowly as the body starts permitting.... And there ware no elaborate treatments; in fact no treatment at all.... A good rest, slow movements and recover on own without losing the very self confidence were the recommendations....

No doubt, it was a helpless state for a few days at home as all of my hitherto busy activities came to a standstill at one stroke with no immediate recovery signs in sight.... Thus a temporary life started immediately for me with a certain depressed mental state.....

But the Saying goes.... 'Every dark cloud has a silver lining!' and that was really right as I noticed a miracle happen there for the first time of my life....

During the first week of my recovery at Home, it was a strange experience of fulfillment in my life and never I felt such a warmth at any time.... The people working with me at all levels, were the regular Visitors to my home for a few hrs which they definitely squeezed in their working hrs, took extra pains and used find out if I am OK or I needed anything which they could arrange.... And here, I found one common thing...

There were no differences seen at all.... All that was instantly forgotten.... The Hierarchical Levels were not felt.... The Big and Small have truly become one.... And the very people of earlier times with whom I had bitter arguments and counter arguments, the same people from whom I silently vouched for distance, the same people who were quickly seen by me being on the other side, the people who were doubted very much come in our peaceful way of living a little more where the very environment of constant poking appear to extend and spill into family life too were all instantly seen as the warm, close and Welcome Group joined with the rest of other friends and well-wishers... A Single Group of people by my side with a Single Wish in their hearts.... 'He is in difficulty.... It's human to be with him in this time and thus fulfill my sacred duty here!'

No doubt, none would wish for such a pain and trouble in one's life of meeting an accident but that by the Grace of Almighty having gone light and the recovery being just a matter of time, the first week of that recovery for me had strangely become a blessing in disguise as I truly experienced seeing a unique warmth and inherent friendship attitude in all the people of my Working Community including in those from whom I thought I would never get a response in that way....

A Great Learning and a Great Fulfilling Time of my life with full of Optimism out of a togetherness experienced further with a firm Drive in me that my life too is worth living helping out for such causes!

This post is written in line with the requirements of Indivine Topic #together for https://www.housing.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment