Sunday, April 26, 2015

MY WISDOM FOREVER SHOULD HOVER AROUND....

"Working hard and earning good monies, taking care of family and expressing in the unique way one wants.... No doubt, these are the 3 Entities that are very important in our lives but I feel that caring for my job and earning good monies should be the first priority here.... Money is very important in our life and as long as energies are there earn max, save enough and lead life in a safe and secured way! Anyhow, the family can be happy only if I have sufficient monies.... If you ask.... Pursue what you want in life and express yourself.... I'm sorry, I don't understand what that exactly means.... ” were the oft spoken words from a man of mid forties….

“I agree that Working hard and............are important in our lives but life is full of emotions and caring for the family forms the core activity in life.... No doubt working & earning monies are important but there is a limit to that too... if you get into this madness, you will forever miss the golden moments of life spending a good evening with the family.... Further children need personal attention and a parent can do a lot there.... You can't lose that time for any thing else.... Expressing myself.... if you ask, it may be this alone that.... Who knows?” were the assertions from  another man of similar age….

“I too agree that Working hard and............are important in our lives but life is equally full of surprises and meant to be jovial and expressing max in exploring! I am basically something within myself and unfortunately I have a Job with me for my earning which never fulfills that requirement.... The only way here is.... After taking care of my work and family reasonably, let me just spend sometime in what I wanted to be in my life.... And I sure know what that is ..... ” were again the words of a third man of contemporary age….

“I definitely agree that Working hard and............ are important in our lives but further to this, life is finally meant for Spiritual Practices and Penances.... I am the ‘Higher Self’ in me and I have to work towards Elevating myself to that level through Spiritual Practices…. And this one aspect of progressing in Spiritual life should not be forgotten.... It needs constant practices and reading books on Spirituality, attending Discourses where possible, sitting in Meditation daily some time, imposing Controls in enjoyments and making friends of similar nature and interests are the core activities of this Elevation process... Let me never miss this activity whatever be the pressures around” was the firm belief of the fourth man….


Time never waits and aging never stops.... Naturally all have become old and all were more or less exposed to the roughness of the world equally and adjusted to the ups and downs of their life but all were still happy at their own level having felt satisfied that they lived the active days of their life well and achieved what they wanted even though there were gradations in that depending on the problems and adjustments with them.... But not the last man.... Who had become totally depressed indirectly as he felt very much at that point of time that he wasted major part of his energies doing something and reached ultimately nowhere!

The Wise man mused, "Unfortunately, the last man was totally misguided in life because Spirituality never lies in doing few distinct and time bound entities in life with an ever feeling that I'm different and am elevating myself in that direction.... It exactly lies there where I at my own level get into the active work whatever which I feel if done will make me complete in this life simultaneously doing a Service around to the world in the process.... Else, self deceit rules max in all the so called Spiritual Practices and often gives place to mushrooming of many unethical Religious Cults and Orders around without a say!"

To confirm on what the Wise man mused, Sloka 3 Chapter 4 of Srimad Bhagavad Gita where in Lord Krisnna says to Prince Arjuna was heard thus on the distant loud speakers recited melodiously with the meaning explained in parallel....


'Sa evayam maya te dya yogah proktah puratanah
Bhakto si me sakha ceti rahasyam hy etad uttamam'

'This very ancient science of uniting the individual consciousness with the ultimate consciousness (The Philosophy of Life) which is the supreme secret is being described by me unto you (alone) today because you are My devotee and friend (who is truly Eligible to live that life).'

10 comments:

  1. The quote is really enlightening! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wondering where I stand. I feel I need to sit back and reflect, it has been just too fast up to now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Post mainly covers the broader life aspects.... And in time, we sure would be adjusting ourselves to our Inner Personalities ultimately.... Thanks for bringing out a nice point!

      Delete
  3. Very profound and wise thoughts..as always...

    The picture of the little kid is on your blog header is lovely... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for the appreciation! Once again thanks.... The boy is my grandson 3+ Picture taken in North Wood Park, Irvine, CA....

      Delete
  4. I come to your blog and return taking advice gathered from years of experience and values...thank you for making me realize value of life after each post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Shweta for showing so much respect to what I say thru' my Posts.... I 'll try do my best in this direction and the support of all my Readers here is highly encouraging!

      Delete
  5. When you care for family, you put yourself aside as far as possible and shoulder responsibility. However, Life is also about going with the flow. There is no one path. Each person has to find their way and learn from their experiences.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very much right on this point.... Even what I set as my path today necessarily has to undergo changes continuously as I grow in life at the back of new experiences and revelations coming up to me.... No go here! Thanks for the good Comment....

      Delete