Friday, June 5, 2015

THE SILENT QUESTIONS WITHIN.... BUT ANSWERED IN NO TIME!

Two friends had a great plan of spending a coming up vacation and soon were on the train to the place in the comfort of the luxury AC First Class travel..
  • “Our Hotel booked at the Camp has the facilities of ultimate comfort and can simply be described as Heaven on the earth.. The food is going to be classic as the best Chefs are going to be into it.. The Guest Service would be beyond description” said one friend pondering over the planned relaxation stay.. The man moving round the Compartment on his routine work there overheard the talk and murmured within.... 
  • "Oh, God! On one hand these people can enjoy so much in their life but I have just enough for a living and even to get that have to continuously work very hard in my life.. Why did you make me like this in my life?"
  • “We are expecting soon some monies too.. You remember, we had put up some bills sometime ago and there were a number of queries.. Thank God! It seems the file is cleared and that money is coolly ours now.. In fact, I have planned this trip with the back up that coming money..” the friend over took the conversation nodding his head mischievously.. The man listening to all that again murmured, 
  • "They can do anything and get away easily.. And for ever the monies are theirs only.. That way, I can never get anything extra except my salary.. God! Why did you put me in such an awkward position?"
The train moved on.. A few hrs passed.. In time, it started raining and the winds became gusty.. Soon, the temperatures dropped below normal but there was no problem for the two in the comfort of AC.. The first friend continued.. 
  • "Last week I got a letter; you know from where? How can these people refuse to do my work? They were not knowing my back ground.. I just made one phone call and things are back to normal!”
  • "See.. These people are given so much power to twist the matters as they like.. If some one challenges me, really I can't do anything except adjusting and avoiding.. God! Why have you made me so weak not able to protest on a single wrong being openly done?" the man grumbled overhearing their talk..
  • “You need not go that extent.. The people there are really very timid.. Last time they had done similar thing to me.. I just went there and showed my anger verbally.. That’s all; it worked.. Show up your resentment once there ends the matter!”  the friend was heard replying..
  • "I did similar thing once and I had to face a hell out of that doing, had to say sorry for the ambitious approach to assert that I am not small... Now, I know that I'm nothing in front of these powerful people... God! Why am I such a small man in this world?"  the man again felt within as he further heard that...
  • “OK! Leave that issue.. I recently booked a Villa with M/s…..... If you really own such an Estate Property in our city, there is nothing like that! By the way, a few more are still available.. Why not you too book one? We can be together at one place..” the first friend changed the topic..
  • "See! these people can plan such great things in their life.. Every one agrees that a shelter above is a must for all.. But with so many years of working, I still live in a small rented house not able to buy my own.. Please tell me God, why did you put all the eggs in one basket leaving nothing for others like me?" the man was equally angry within for the prevailing wide difference in the livings when he heard that..
  • "I too want to buy there.. You know that great man…….. He lives there and I don’t like him.. The moment I book a flat there, he starts commenting on my monies, the sources etc etc.. He is a thorn in the shoe.. I don’t know when he will have a punishment from God for troubling people like us.. I don’t want to see his face!” the friend said a bit agitated..
  • "Yes! These people can openly talk like that and if at any time I talk a bit in that way, immediately I am advised 'What are you thinking? Do you think you are a great man? Be in your limits..' thus come the Sermons.. God!  Why am I so much vulnerable to attacks by others so easily?" the man felt depressed when he heard the same..
By that time, the train had slowed down and stopped at a very small Station for long time.. The two friends did not notice that for some time.. The rain increased with strong gusts of wind in between.. The atmosphere was terrific.. The temperatures had dropped down quite low by then It was lunch hour but there were no signs of any Service around.. The two friends got out of their compartment and made an enquiry with a few co-passengers.. An elderly man of wisdom with his back drop experience of facing toughness of life answered in a calm tone…. 

“Sir! Our weather predictions have totally gone wrong and Nature has its own way.. The track is flooded all along.. The train can move neither forward nor back.. We are all caught surrounded by floods of water.. There is a small village quite a distance away from here but presently reaching there itself is a hectic problem..The Station In-Charge is rationing the food available.. The temperatures are likely to fall further towards evening and hope the Power would not fail.. Presently none can do much in the situation other than patiently waiting for the conditions to improve soon.. Meanwhile, it's truly Wisdom here that we all offer a sincere Prayer to God for the Ultimate Take Care which at this point of time, the Almighty alone can do that equally for one and all!"

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes! All my earthly possessions are truly useless unless He Wills in that direction.... Like.. What is the use of a feast in front of me if my hunger is not there? There the Almighty has His Own Plan over which I do not have an absolute control other than Offering a Sincere Prayer unto Him for my betterment and be doing the ordained duties attached to me with all devotion.. Thanks for the very important point brought out!

      Delete
  2. Nice point of view, religion is personal so it differs from people. http://mohanmekap.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes nature can be a great equalizer! Enjoyed reading this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mridula.. Finally there alone every one is the same!

      Delete
  4. God serves His lessons in such ways :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You said it very much right Anita.. He will never allow my pride beyond and never lets down my humility even a bit.. Thanks for the Comment!

      Delete
  5. Thank you very much.. I may be a very great man in the world but in front of God never a bit.. A constant remembrance of this alone brings true humility in me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good post sir. Enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete