Thursday, February 25, 2016

AN ANGUISH AT THE BACK OF THE STEEP FALL..

"You were totally silent when I was just busy with my regular work with a feeling of fullness within me 
'People are truly lovable and adorable!'

You just smiled when I happened to say once, 
'This man isn't just normal but sure a bit different!'

You nodded your head, when I repeated that saying further,
'He isn't just different but sure a real crank!' 

You looked at me with all keenness when I confirmed, 
'He isn't just a crank but sure a trouble maker!' 

You came closer to me when I cautioned myself, 
'He isn't just a small trouble maker but sure the one who creates havoc in one's life!' 

You held my hand and pressed in affirmation when I shouted at the top of my voice, 
'He isn't just a creator of havoc elsewhere but sure, in my life alone and hurt my feelings the deepest!' 

You embraced me tight when I cried aloud, 
'He isn't just the man who had hurt my feelings but sure caused the greatest damage in my life!'

And I've become one with you when I raged with an untold anger within, 
'I'll not leave him in my life and see his end!'

I wonder how nicely and slowly you captured me step by step making me completely forget the ever remembered golden words from our Sacred Books.. 
'Hate the Sin; not the Sinner,' 

Thus making me deviate from the required action of the decent Human Expression by getting the wrong doer punished and ultimately punish myself by exploding within and behave like a Savage totally taken over by you and the only.. 
'YOU.. THE WRETCHED HATRED!'"

6 comments:

  1. It reminds me of the book I'll be talking in my next post, which says that hatred in the garb of faith can only do harm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You said it right, Ravish.. The better we constantly observe in ourselves for an ideal solution here to over come such traps.. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  2. Wow! Such a profound message. Thanks for sharing, Sir :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Purba.. Happy to know that you liked the Message!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Archana.. Your comments are ever welcome on the Blog.. Double thanks for share of the Post on Google+

      Delete