The 2 Companions in our life that keep up one's weight under control are..
The No1.. is Living with that particular discipline which
- Always does good to us and never means bad even in dream..
- Gets us newer and newer friends as we move thus in our life who forever appear to be cheerful and rarely frowning..
- Puts back our spirits and extend support all the day through its own grace in spite of ourselves being dull and moody that day morning..
- Never gets turned off but welcomes us in whatever way we greet it at our level and capacity..
- Invariably makes us smile at all people forever without making us distinguish between the rich and poor, the big and small, the strong and the weak..
- Never lets us down with a disheartened feeling seeing the widening or narrowing, the twisting or straight or the limited or vast environment in front.. and
- Forever makes us keep contact with Mother Nature!
The No 2 Companion is the discipline of daily consuming the right quantities of quality food..
A particular Belief in a corner of the world goes..
'It seems every individual comes onto the Earth to consume a fixed number of grains of their own staple cereal and when the last grain is consumed, one has to wind up own activities on the Earth!'
And equally the joke related to this goes..
'So there's wisdom in saying that when one eats less number of grains in a day more number of days are going to be there for one on the Earth!'
Thus, the consumption of nutritious and balanced food constantly stressing upon the 5 points related to it Viz;
- Wholeness is ever welcome; refinement is secondary..
- Coarseness (Fibre) is ever welcome; smoothness is secondary..
- Limited is ever welcome;large amount is secondary..
- Freshness is ever welcome stored is secondary..
- Variety is ever welcome routine is secondary..
And, these too disciplines together definitely maintain the optimum weight in one's life!
The above 2 activities put together will surely go a long way ensuring good weight management for my wife and thus I can help out her in keeping up the same and maintain in turn good health for her!
“I am joining the Saffolalife #ProtectHerHeart initiative and pledging my support to better heart health in Association with BlogAdda.”