Monday, January 11, 2016

'FREE PLAY' Vs 'THE CONDITIONAL MATCH FIXING!'


A man mused..

“I had taken all precautions and am guarding myself all the time effectively.. 

  • I keep good habits, follow the safety norms, discipline myself everywhere and am law abiding.. 
  • I keep sufficient monies ready for any exigency which are easily accessible.. 
  • I've all important telephone numbers of my close friends and relatives so that their help can be sought in the nick of time.. 
  • I pray to God regularly and surrender to Him as He alone takes care ultimately everywhere! 

But still I am constantly worried, not able to relax in anything around me and feel lost many times where as my friend who more or less does similar activities is seen forever happy, relaxed with what's in front of him and appear contented!” 

His friend recalled..

“I had taken all precautions and am guarding myself all the time effectively.. 


  • I keep good habits, follow the safety norms, discipline myself everywhere and am law abiding.. 
  • I keep sufficient monies ready for any exigency which are easily accessible.. 
  • I've all important telephone numbers of my close friends and relatives so that their help can be sought in the nick of time.. 
  • I pray to God regularly and surrender to Him as He alone takes care ultimately everywhere! 

I am happy, relax with what is in front of me and feel contented where as my friend is constantly worried, not able to relax in anything around him and appear lost many times..

As I, forever carry a single additional thought in me without any preconditions that 


  • 'All people along with my care are basically good and are with me always..' 

where as my friend says that he can believe there only

  • 'When the give and take match otherwise never!'"

14 comments:

  1. amazing teaching sir !!
    very workfull !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shraddha.. Happy over the appreciative comment!

      Delete
  2. Yes and that additional thought is what going to make all the difference. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Arun.. Very right supportive comment on the Post!

      Delete
  3. You know sir... I have genuinely believed in that last statement and it has served me in good stead always... Though many people have often pointed out that I am being naive... but I truly believe niceness begets niceness... :-)
    Thank you for sharing such an insightful post yet again Sir :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really great of you Archana.. The very right attitude in our life.. Thanks for such a nice explanatory comment here!

      Delete
  4. This additional thought determines our well being. Very well presented, Sir :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Purba for the appreciative Comment!

      Delete
  5. The additional thought sums up it up all. All people are no doubt good, but still we should be careful while choosing company... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very Rightly said, Maniparna! Let's believe people but always believe with care.. Thanks for a good comment!

      Delete
  6. Your Blog has surprise element.It is always refreshing to come back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for such a nice appreciative Comment.. Having got 100% marks in Electrical Engineering Subject of Mechanical Branch which is my graduation, I liked your Theory of Circuits Blog Posts a lot!

      Delete
  7. It's perspective. Two people in same situation but reacts differently. And, environment and people around us have a important role in shaping up one's perspective

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rightly said, Kishore..thanks for the comment!

      Delete