The 3 young men were in total ecstasy and it was a distinct noise for a while.. And there, the neighborhood elderly gentleman objected to that behavior..
One young man said,
One young man said,
- "Sir! It's our house and we are doing what we like here of course within the acceptable limits in general.. How can you come like this ask us to further adjust, listen to you and make ourselves behave according to your wish foregoing our enjoyments? I see this as purely your problem which we are not here to address for you!"
- "My dear! How can you talk like that so bluntly to an elderly respectable gentleman? Sir! We are extremely sorry for what we caused to you.. I wasn't knowing that it was such a great trouble for people like you.. I promise from my side that it'll not happen further and I'll never cause such trouble to you again!"
- "Sir, I understand your problem and I'll try my best to help you here.. But having worked hard for the whole day, I too feel myself relaxing for a while and this way alone is that is possible for me.. If I still adjust here beyond then my life too equally becomes meaningless.. I hope you understand the problem.. Anyhow, let me see what the best can be done in the situation!"
- "Dear! You need to learn how to be considerate to the problems of others around you and thus be human in your approach.. If you don't develop this attitude, your pride will soon bring you down and you'll feel too sorry for all that you are doing presently..
- Here, Mother Nature too is observing you and will not support you beyond as our Original Mother expects all of us to respect Her basic law of being supportive, considerate and work for others who are not gifted thus and thus express ourselves for the cause of others!"
- "Dear! No doubt obedience is a good quality but too much of it if continued beyond is never good for the youngsters as there they become just puppets to what authority of elders goes around in the name of setting right the young..
- Our Mother Nature gives you many freely and expects you to be equally a contributor in return in the form of your own inherent expression.. If you suppress this very basic divine quality and lead a life thinking that you are sacrificing for others, you are very much wrong because it's just nothing but satisfying the whims and fancies of people who are ready to keep you under their control in the name of rigid morals and culture!"
- "Dear! I see your approach as truly the right one here.. Wherever you may live and under whatever circumstances, always be ready to live a life of reasonable decency as that becomes the primary duty to yourself first.. But having achieved the so called minimum decency in your life as you said, do not go after too many pleasures and with a human approach have a heart to look to the problems of others and thus evolve in your life..
- Here again, Mother Nature too gives you many freely for right use and when you thus stay exactly at your ordained position with respect to your living, She sure supports you the max; no doubt further!"