Wednesday, January 6, 2016

THE 'REVERSE' GAME!

  • To a stranger on road for the smallest help received.. 'Oh! Many many thanks for the great help you had given me at this point of time.. You are really great and I don't think I can find another person like you who'll do this.. So nice of you.. Bye!’
  • To a distant friend on a small help received.. 'I'm very grateful to you dear, for the help you had given me at this point of time.. Don’t forget to call me when you come this side.. Thanks a lot!'
  • To the neighbor on some assistance got in time.. 'Thanks for the help given.. You've done the required in time and came to our rescue!'
  • To a distant relative for some support received.. 'I wanted this activity to be taken up and done by you alone as you were the right person for me at that moment.. And you did it!'
  • To a close friend for a sizable help.. 'My dear! I was in real soup, when I had to do this and I badly needed the right help.. That's why I called you.. Anyway I know, you'll do it whether I ask for it or not!’
  • To a close relative for a big help got.. 'Yeah! You've done part of my job I wanted to finish at this point of time.. Can you just spend a little more time here and see that......?"
  • To the grown up son of twenty on a very important in-house work well completed.. What.. For the whole day, you've done only this work and kept quite? You should have equally done……… along with this.. You simply wasted your day!'
  • To myself on my own endless work.. Nothing other than doing that silently!

10 comments:

  1. Funny and true. We take our close ones for granted and never appreciate enough for their help/work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eye -opening and a sort of reality check !Its amusing but can not hide the lesson you have imparted Sir. From now onwards, I'll try to be more careful with my words to myself and my son, both! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so nice of you Kokila.. Happy to receive such a great comment from famous Bloggers like you.. Thanks a lot!

      Delete
    2. Thank you sir for your generous words.. I am re-blogging this post at my blogspot site.. as a gentle reminder to watch out my words as well as thoughts!

      Delete
    3. Oh! That's interesting, Kokila! Thanks and Wishes!

      Delete
  3. A wonderful eye-opener... often we do so many things subconsciously... that we don't even realise many things we say or do! Loved reading the post sir :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to hear that, Archana.. Hope my Posts create good interest in my Readers.. Thank you very much!

      Delete
  4. How True! That's exactly what I would tell my daughter, though I know that it shouldn't be the case. Yes, indeed need to re-frame the thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You again stressed the right point here, Somali.. Thanks for such an appreciative comment!

      Delete