Saturday, September 10, 2016



FLOWERS AT THE DOOR..

I thought that
I was the No 1 leading man in my life 
but flowers were never at my door because many around me in the process
volunteered following me without much protest..

I thought that
I was very strong man in my life
but flowers were never at my door because many around me in the process 
were indirectly made weak..

I thought that 
I was really the brave man in my life 
but flowers were never at my door because many around me in the process 
happened to have their own legitimate fears..

I thought that
I was one of the intelligent men in my life 
but flowers were never at my door because many around me in the process 
were not blessed to be so.. 

I thought that
I was the truly learned man in my life 
but flowers were never at my door because many around me in the process 
had no such great chances with them.. 

I thought that 
I was the best man in my life 
but flowers were never at my door because many around me in the process 
were simply not allowed to express so..

I thought that 
I was one of the wisest men in my life
but flowers were never at my door because many around me in the process 
happened to be of more adjusting type..

I thought that 
I was very useful man in my life 
but flowers were never at my door because many around me in the process 
were just unable to utilize their skills max..

I thought that 
I was too smart man in my life 
but flowers were never at my door because many around me in the process 
happened to be simply straightforward..

I thought that
I am highly acclaimed successful man in my life
but flowers were never at my door because many around me in the process
were simply deprived of those very Opportunities..

Feeling helpless not knowing who am I, I firmed up..
'Let me have consideration for the ‘Less’ of the other man in all above and sincerely ‘Work’ for his/her Improvement there!' 
the next moment flowers of course the artificial ones were at my door with the 
Blessings of Almighty written over 

'You are sure the humble man of my Creation all by yourself!'

‘This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend,

 
an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.’

10 comments:

  1. Good thoughts! I like how you present them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so nice to hear from you Indrani.. Thanks for the same!

      Delete
  2. A novel way of looking within!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Jyotirmoy.. A nice comment here.. Thanks too for promoting the Post on G+1!

      Delete
  4. Aah ! Extra-ordinary post indeed ! I am deeply moved.

    Jitendra Mathur

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so nice of you to say so Jitendra.. Love the comment! Thanks a lot!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Vasantha.. A nice appreciative comment here!

      Delete