Monday, October 24, 2016


BUSY AT WORK?  SORRY, I DISTURBED YOU!

I worked hard, produced the End Product and thought coolly, 
“Now I can get my Salary in a Royal Way!”
But my consciousness cautioned.. 
“Here a Quality Product is needed from you!”

I shook off myself, produced the Quality Product and thought coolly..

“Now I can get my Salary in a Royal Way!”
But my consciousness cautioned..
“You should bring out such a Product in time!”

I became attentive, produced the Quality Product in time and thought coolly..
“Now I can get my Salary in a Royal Way!”
But my consciousness cautioned.. 
“Your Employer should be able to sell your Product in the Market!”

I stuck to the full discipline needed, waited patiently for the sale to materialize and thought coolly..
“Now I can get my Salary in a Royal Way!”
But my consciousness cautioned.. 
“The Competitor should not come in the way of your Employer's Future Business!”

I worked smartest and partly helped my Employer succeed over the Competitor in getting the Orders and thought coolly..
“Now I can get my Salary in a Royal Way!”
But my consciousness cautioned.. 
"Now the Customer should continue patronizing your Product!”

I improved my skills, grasped the knowledge in the related fields, worked efficiently to produce the improved End Product meeting the changing needs of the Customer and then thought coolly,
“Now I can get my Salary in a Royal Way!”
But my consciousness cautioned.. 
"True Customer Satisfaction required all the time can just become zero with a single mishandling of the situation!”

Sure at the back of 

THAT LAST MESSAGE,
I started working diligently with 100% care and alertness from my side and from then onwards
 FOUND NO TIME TO THINK WHETHER I GET MY SALARY OR NOT!

Keywords: work, salary

5 comments:

  1. That is the right attitude for an ideal employ. But in India quite often employers exploit a lot. They expect a lot in many cases in exchange for meager wages. You go to any private school and many private companies that employ semi skilled labour, you will see this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You said it very much right, Durga Prasad.. Exploitation is very much part of this activity but equally the constraints too dictate indirectly ever asserting the saying.. "Survival of the fittest!" Good social security measures and schemes alone indirectly safe guard against the odds in work life and the strict labor law implementation protects the work force from the exploitation aimed at by the Owners in the field.. Thanks for the explanatory comment on the subject!

      Delete
  2. Thanks Upasna for promoting the Post on G+!

    ReplyDelete