- Under youthful compulsions having got involved in certain activities which He was sure His father never approved, He firmed up, wrote on a piece of paper the wrongs He had done and silently handed over it to his ailing father asking him to pardon him promising never to repeat that in his life!
- When came to know that a close acquaintance was plotting to kill Him, one night He straight away went to his house and as the acquaintance opened the door, smiled and said, "I'm here at your doorstep right now and here's the knife.. You can complete your job you planned.. I never informed about this to any one!"
- When the Judge acquitted Him of not guilty and freed Him, He said with all firmness, "I don't want to go from here with the issue in front unresolved!"
- When came to know that His roommate was into certain unethical activities, He straight headed to his room and having caught the roommate red handed, instantly asked him to leave His room.. When that man threatened to defame Him too there, He said with all firmness, "I don't care.. You just leave the place and go from here!"
- Whenever someone used to praise Him, feeling highly uncomfortable He vehemently used to search for the defects in Him and as soon as found one used to declare, "I'm not that great.. I too have a defect!"
- Seen as their Right with tenants of his houses continue staying in the premises, he quickly made them owners of the respective houses by straight away surrendering His ownership to them!
- Having understood that the basic purpose of marriage is continuation of the progeny as per the Nature's requirement, at one stage with full concurrence from his spouse, he took a Vow to practice Brahmacharya for the rest of his life and accordingly lived thru' that!
- Misunderstanding His principles of non violence, as the inmates of Ashram passively kept quite when the place was attacked in His absence, on return knowing fully what happened, He remarked, "Instead of surrendering thus, I would have been truly happy had you fought courageously against the wrong doers!"
- In His Ashram amidst many reptiles, a few times with the dangerous ones too moving freely, His ever instruction there was, "Unless they are in an attacking mode, we will not disturb their living as much as possible!"
- When someone cautioned Him saying that the enemy was too powerful, He smiled and said, "They may torture me or kill me and nothing more they can do.. I'm prepared for both!"
These are sure the certain Noble Acts of
He is none other than
- Self Surrender,
- Self Restraint,
- Self Denial and
- Self Sacrifice
He is none other than
Our Father of Nation
Sri Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
and forever being
The Great Personality of Yesteryears
sure remains as
The Silent Supreme Hero
in hearts of many of us for the
Exemplary Truthful Life
He lead on this earth ever trying to establish
Peace and Harmony in Human Life!
The Post is written in line with the
Hero, Supreme, Great Man, Indispire