Saturday, January 28, 2017

THE 'TAIL PIECE' LESSON OF MY LIFE!

In twenties, 
At the back of great energies and vigor thinking that I was all by myself as I started interacting with the world, I was corrected instantly and educated on the lines of minimum behavior required from my end along with a tail piece, 
"Do care for the other man in the process!" 

In thirties, 
At the back of the continued energies and vigor thinking that I had learnt all as I started interacting with the world, I was corrected again and educated on the lines of refined behavior required from my end along with the same tail piece,
"Do care for the other man in the process!" 

In forties, 
At the back of slightly lowered energies and vigor thinking that I've learnt everywhere as started interacting with the world, I further was corrected and educated on the lines of fine managing skills required from my end once again with the same tail piece,
"Do care for the other man in the process!" 

In fifties, 
At the back of definitely lowered energies and vigor thinking that there was nothing to learn further as I started interacting with the world, I was corrected beyond and educated on the lines of shrewd leadership skills required from my end repeating the tail piece message,
"Do care for the other man in the process!" 

In sixties, 
At the back of well perceived reduced energies and vigor thinking that I've learnt for a life time as I started interacting with the world, I was corrected again and educated on the lines of adjustment required everywhere from my end once again with the tail piece,
"Do care for the other man in the process!" 

In late sixties, 
At the back of little energies and no interest to learn as I started interacting with the world, I was never corrected further with others adjusting with me but the tail piece continued delivering the same message,
"Do care for the other man in the process!" 

Thus, I fully learnt all the 6 lessons of my life 100% but when seen at the tail piece which was there all along, that single lesson I don't know at what level I got ingested but even this day too that
One best lesson of my life is readily kept in front of me for liberal use if I wish so! 

The Post is written in line with the 
IndiSpire Prompt 

Keywords: 
best, lesson, life

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely article and what a way to sum up life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh..That's nice of you to say so.. Thank you very much!

      Delete
  2. Very few are able to care for others we are so self-centered.....if only we all thought like that....!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sunaina for the concurrence.. Very rightly said..

      Delete
  3. Thanks Jyotirmoy for promoting the Post on G+1!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very well said. When we help others along the course of our life, help always come in hand for you also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Geethica.. That's how our life is defined on the earth.. The help given never fails to return.. Thanks for the valuable comment on the Post!

      Delete