Sunday, February 5, 2017

TRULY THE MISSING STEP! 

I might have taken incessantly all those 
great steps 
of managing sensitive issues of life to the core with an aim to come out with flying colors instead of controlling issues everywhere just to the requirement and leave beyond 
to chance thru' a simple Prayer,

I might have taken meticulously all those 
critical steps 
of following up to the root in projecting myself as the best man in my work area instead of controlling controlling issues everywhere just to the requirement and leave beyond
to chance thru' a simple Prayer,

I might have taken endlessly all those
crucial steps
of going after the various Health Management issues of day to day life instead of controlling issues everywhere just to the requirement and leave beyond
to chance thru' a simple Prayer,

I might have taken continuously all those
unnecessary steps
of pleasing everywhere doing many extras to uphold my name and fame instead of controlling issues everywhere just to the requirement and leave beyond 
to chance thru' a simple Prayer and

I might have taken no less pains to physically climb all those
one thousand steps
of reaching various Shrines of Gods located on tops of hills offering huge donations and elaborate Prayers instead of controlling issues everywhere just to the requirement and leave beyond 
to chance thru' a simple Prayer but

When the Great Men have repeatedly reminded of the Almighty’s constant Message 
'Take One Step towards Me; I move Ten towards you!' 
that 
'Single Sacred Step' 
of
'Taking a chance in life'
thru' heroic involvement for a while negating myself and thus experience the divinity alone was forgotten in all actions of my life! 

The Post is written in line with the 
IndiSpire prompt

Keywords
step, chance

No comments:

Post a Comment