THE UNFAILING SACRED BOOK..
SRIMAD BHAGAVAD GITA!
I can 100% affirm that the Book that forever allowed me close the reading, put It down and move on to my works is equally the un-put-downable Book of my life as the Messages therein continuously followed me constantly guiding me in my works which means that I am indirectly reading my Book only..
And that Great Book of my life, Srimad Bhagavad Gita seen in the true spirit, has no doubt its own Power on every Reader
- When read for reading sake or
- When gone thru' for understanding in depth the mesages therein or
- When explained to some one thru' a discourse..
- A spiritually oriented man who enquires into life gets his/her own message on how to enquire further to get more clarity in his/her understanding and thus secures the eternal good of retaining peace in life an example being thru'..
dehino smin yatha dehe kaumaram yauvanam jara
tatha dehantara praptir dhiras tatra na muhyati
Just as in the physical body, the embodied being passes thru' childhood, youth and old age; transmigrates from one body to another after death; knowing this, the wise are never deluded!
- A hard working man dedicated to work gets his/her own message on how well that work has to be carried out and thus secures the eternal good of retaining peace in life an example being thru'..
tasmad asaktah satatam karyam karma samacara
askto hy acaran karma param apnoti purasah
Without attachment, without interruption perfectly perform prescribed actions since by performing those actions a person achieves the highest good!
- An honest and principled man gets his/her own message on how to live upholding the principles of righteousness and thus secures the eternal good of retaining peace in life an example being thru'..
yada yada hi dhramsya glanir bhavati bharata
abhyuthanam adharmasya tadatmanam srjamy aham
Whenever the decline of righteousness and a predominance of unrighteousness prevails; at that time I manifest Myself on the earth!
- A humble devoted man not blessed with any one of the above traits gets his/her own message on how humility supersedes and thus secures the eternal good of retaining peace in life an example being thru'..
mayy avesya mano ye mam nitya-yukta upasate
shraddhaya parayopetas te me yuktatama matah
Those who are endowed with firm faith of special kind beyond material conceptions fix the mind on me and always engage exclusively worshiping me; they are considered by me the most superior of all!
The list thus becomes endless depending on the complexity and the understanding levels of individuals of different gradation and with a 100% surety it can be ascertained that each individual in such a complex scenario has his/her own answer for the problem in front..
And repeated reading/hearing the verses, brings in day by day a higher meaning to what was read/heard in the beginning thru' the continuous refinement of one's understanding for the ultimate good!
The Post is written in line with the IndiSpire Prompt # Write at least about one book that you found un-put-downable. The first few lines hooked you and then you couldn't but finish it. (no harm in sharing if you have read more than one such book) #irresistiblebook
Keyword: Srimad Bhagavad Gita