Friday, March 24, 2017



THE EVER LIMITED.. 'SERIOUS BLOGGING!'

Sloka 35, Chapter III of Srimad Bhagavad Gita says,

'Shreyan swadharmo vigunah paradharmaat swanusshthitaat 
Swadharme nidhanam shreyah paradharmo bhayaavahah.'

meaning

'Ever safe is one’s own duty than the duty of another even well discharged.. Better is even death in one’s duty than the duty of another full of fear!' 

Conveying a message to me that I should perform as well as express myself at my own known level, not beyond and thus rise in my life..

Seen in this context, active blogging too which is one's own expression in perception of Truth which he/she experiences in life and is very much interested to bring it out to the world out of an unknown happiness within should ever go on within the said limits only.. And when done so, such an expression sure forms the core content of the blogging which can be truly called serious..

Coming to the business interest associated with blogging no doubt, every effort has a price in the market and depending upon the worldly use of that effort put in, certain returns do come in the process to the individual..

As appearances are equally important, a better way of presenting this expression may have its own value here and at this point of time, I as a Blogger being the limited personality with my own inherent desires should never say no that flow all along checking myself in keeping up the tempo of my talk/writing with which originally I started my blogging and should continue thus..

The Truth known to me is forever the product of the life aspects around me perceived as is and my own existence consciousness in that scenario..

My existence consciousness when in close interactions of praise appears unlimited but when questioned, initially I may react and challenge those questionings but sooner or later when the questioning toughens, I feel imminent threat and withdraw from the active field, a few times getting hurt too in the process..

When someone cautioned the Great Man saying that the enemy was too powerful, He smiled and said, "They may torture me or kill me and nothing more they can do.. I'm prepared for both!"

Unless I am sure of this level of preparedness of facing any threat directed towards me, I should be careful in safeguarding my interests and accordingly alone express thru' my blogging.. And as per the said sloka of Srimad Bhagavad Gita, it equally becomes a duty of mine in such a scenario!

Thus as I try speaking/writing without jeopardizing my interests at the basic level, my blogging on whatever topic it be, sure does justice to the active blogging platform and can equally be called the serious blogging without an exception which activity forever settles at the point of a certain communication in the world where in the Saying Viz.,

'ASCHARYO VAKTAH ASCHARYO SHROTAH!'

meaning.. In this world,

'The Speaker is a wonder and the Listener too a wonder!'

is truly upheld!


Keywords: limited, serious, expression, blogging

5 comments:

  1. Writing is like talking, if done properly can bring in a change in someone's life. :) Keep blogging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nice appreciation on the subject!

      Delete
  2. Blogging can change many , it can save ones life. I feel its a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rightly said, Ayantika.. And for the subject on which I want to speak/write about, there are always ardent Listeners/Readers to receive the message there in.. Yes.. It's truly a wonderful job.. Thanks for the nice comment on the Post!

      Delete