- The man stopped him from doing that, took out some cash and eatables from his bag and gave them away!
- The man straight away took cash from his purse gave the passenger what he asked!
- The man instantly agreed to his younger brother's request!
- At one place you encouraged alms giving, easy money and laziness,
- At another place you simply believed and wasted your money on a cheat may be by giving a loan,
- And you are now going to work for your brother who never cared for your betterment but expected the best for himself!
- Bearing the nuisance,
- Loosing and
- Not getting recognized but struggling
- Shouted at,
- Simply denied and
- Not agreed to
The man smiled and said, “My dear! The story goes..
When a Sage was meditating in a lonely area, a thief having robbed the king’s treasury came that way when the guards chased him, suddenly dropped all the gold and cash in the the Sage's lap and fled. When the guards spotted the Great Man and questioned Him, the Sage simply said,
‘Yes, I committed the theft!’
Instead of speaking out what is what. In my case, I too humbly feel that
- I should help a person who is far less placed in society compared to me without questioning that is right or wrong,
- I should just help a man who requests for a small benefit without doubting him whether he would return that or not and
- I should help my brother to the extent possible without expecting any return!