Wednesday, August 30, 2017

LET ME REPLACE MY HALF-HEARTED ONE STEP WITH A FIRM FOOTING!

“Sir! The Great Saint had said,

  • ‘If you move one step towards God, the Almighty moves ten steps towards you!’ 
Here,
  • I follow all the rituals, practice the required austerities, do all my necessary works with full devotion and beyond offer a sincere Prayer unto Him for the Ultimate Take Care and further Guidance in this line.
  • I never miss anything of this even for a day and truly surrender unto Him in all my doings.
  • I understand that the Almighty alone Protects me at every moment.

In spite having such deep Faith too, my life appears to be going on in its own way with the usual ups and downs, the downs at times being a bit serious in nature.

Why is that the Almighty really not helping me in spite of doing all this? I request you kindly clarify my this one doubt as I am totally confused here!”


"Dear! The Almighty is constantly conducting His test to evaluate all the Faith Seekers.. Here it's not just following the stringent rituals, practicing many austerities and doing your duties that is important but doing all these with a zeal. Beyond this, the result oriented attitude should well be controlled with a firm thought within that..
  • Doing is important but the result need not be favorable to the root! 
And this thinking is very much possible for any one as it still permits certain seeking of success from which none of us are ever free but to what extent can well be defined by us alone..

Since this approach is missing in your discipline, your one step towards Lord is definitely half hearted.

Again to say..

My life all along is the sum total of

  • Infinite number of processes continuously happening within me and
  • Infinite number of processes continuously happening outside me.. 
The very perfection in all these put together is the
  • Health, 
  • Wealth, 
  • Safety, 
  • Happiness and 
  • Peace 
with me today and by providing these the Lord had already moved towards me the 9 steps without a single deviation but is temporarily withholding the 10th step of making me feel contented in my life unless I change my attitude and make my one step firm.

The strangest fact here is..

The Lord does not mind moving straight away all the 10 steps towards the non-believer too who does not follow the said rituals / austerities you are following but never stops questioning everywhere and forever remains

  • Humble,
  • Duty bound,
  • At the back of a certain sacrifice,
  • Self confident and 
  • Graceful by absorbing some of the losses in front to a certain extent!
Keywords: half, hearted, step

2 comments: