The boy of 14 yrs just cried a little bit..
- "Do you still cry like a kid? You are going to be an adult in a year or two. Behave like a grown up boy!”
"The other boy had hit me for not listening to him!"
Felt the boy within tears rolling down his cheeks but afraid to say that out.. Time moved on and he was the then young man of 22. He was just showing off his style and ease..
- “Hi! What's this behavior? You should be taking up some responsibilities of life at this age. Some of your friends are already doing….....”
"What's wrong with me? I wanted to dress up smart.. That's all!"
He murmured.. Time ticked on and he was the then responsible young man of 30s..
- “The problem with the present day people of your age is that they think themselves as still 20. At your age, I was having so much to do, so many things to answer….”
"You don't allow me to do little on my own.. Every where sermons and sermons only!"
He was seen complaining.. Soon he became a fully responsible and grown man of 40s..
- “For a man of your age, I should be seeing here, a personality guiding youngsters on crucial issues but…....”
"Sir! If you permit me, let me say this.. These people should be firmly told and no guiding and advising will help here!"
Replied the 40 years man very much asserting his actions but hurt within.. Soon that man alone was a good Guide and Mentor in fifties and on a day, he just lost his cool and made a little more noise for a while..
- “Hello dear! Do you still talk and argue like this even at your age of greying hairs? You should control yourself, man…. Have you seen how others looked at you when you lost your temper….....”
"Yeah! This man too had lost his control the other day.. Now he is advising Me.. Limit to the hypocrisy!"
Vented out the man his anger at Tea time with his colleagues.. Finally, he was a man of matured personality guiding many people on many issues, solving the most crucial problems at work and in life and coolly retired from service on the D day. Post retirement, he was at home for a few days taking rest..
- “You are not that aged to sit at home doing nothing.. People of your age are doing many things running around with their own plans and schedules.. Your that friend who retired a year ago is very active today and is seen as just 50+.. You too can do…......”