Friday, December 29, 2017

THE EXTRA CARE THAT DOES ITS OWN WONDER!

I did the right but was pointed out and humiliated.
 Good people with me consoled me saying,
"You should have been careful all along!"
The wise man among them in addition, whispered in my ears,
"You should have been extra careful all along!"
When enquired further, he smiled and said,
"In projecting your doing all along simultaneously!"
"How would have that helped as the pointing out and
humiliation are still fresh in my memory?"
"That projection would have brought the doing right
to forefront every moment and kept it in limelight
making that feeling of pointing out and humiliation in you lighter today!"

I spoke the truth but was rebuked and humiliated. 
Good people with me consoled me saying,
"You should have been careful all along!" 
The wise man among them in addition, whispered in my ears, 
"You should have been extra careful all along!"
When enquired, he smiled and said, 
"In making a joke of your speaking all along simultaneously!"
"How would have that helped as the rebuking and humiliation are still fresh in my memory?"
"That joking would have indirectly brought the speaking truth to forefront every moment and kept it in limelight making that feeling of rebuke and humiliation in you lighter today!"

I lost my precious item but equally was made a laughing stock.
Good people with me consoled me saying, 
"You should have been careful all along!" 
The wise man among them in addition, whispered in my ears,
"You should have been extra careful all along!"
When enquired, he smiled and said, 
"In memorizing constantly that what you call yours is not really yours ultimately!"
"How would have that helped as the loss and myself being made a laughing stock are still fresh in my memory?"
"That memory would have brought your no hold on all what call your own to forefront every moment and kept it limelight making that feeling of loss and being made a laughing stock in you lighter today!"

I followed the ritualistic practices to core but still luck never favored me and put me down. 
Good people with me consoled me saying, 
"You should have been careful all along!" 
The wise man among them in addition, whispered in my ears,
"You should have been extra careful all along!"
When enquired, he smiled and said, 
"In firming up that you truly don't know head and tail of those practices and you should be ready for any result related to that!"
"How would have that helped as I was still unlucky and was put down?"
"That firming up would have brought a lighter feeling to forefront every moment and kept it in limelight making that feeling of ill luck and being put down in you lighter today!"

Keywords:
CARE, EXTRA, WONDER

4 comments:

  1. Heartiest Congratulations for winning IBA2017 " Religion & Spirituality" Saw in indiblogger webpage.
    Wishing you a very Happy New Year 2018.
    Best Regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Rupam.. Wish you and your family too a Happy and Prosperous New Year, 2018!

      Delete
  2. Heartiest Congratulations Sreedharji for winning the award! You have been a consistent blogger on the subject! Wishing you a wonderful 2018 with lots of creativity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Rajeev for the complement.. Your wishes are ever the blessings.. Wish you and your family a happy and prosperous New Year 2018!

      Delete