Thursday, December 7, 2017

WATER.. WATER.. WATER.. PLENTY OR SHORTAGE?
  • "The precious garden plants need better watering. The heat is more and if we don't water them regularly, I doubt their proper growth. Water all the plants in the front and back yards till the land becomes wet with moisture. In my bungalow
Water is plenty and never in shortage!"
  • The family will be sitting in the front open space in the evenings for relaxation and to have some cool air. Sometimes the neighbors drop in. The weather is very hot. Spray lots of water the front area to make it sufficiently wet. That'll sure cool the area towards evening. In my bungalow
Water is plenty and never in shortage!"
  • The fountain in front is not working properly. I called the repair person and he may be at anytime here before noon. Be ready and help him out in his job. I want a min height of... ft of the rising waters in front of the house and nothing less. The beauty of rising water jets is the unique specialty of my bungalow. You should guide the repair man and do the required. In my bungalow
Water is plenty and never in shortage!"
  • The bath tub is to be filled full with water. Yesterday you missed doing it and left early. When you come for work, you should come prepared to stay full time, isn't it? Today at least, please see that the tub is filled full and kept ready for my bath.. In my bungalow
Water is plenty and never in shortage!"
  • The back yard and garage need some floor cleaning. I want you to finish that too today itself with the floor cleaners and water.. In my bungalow
Water is plenty and never in shortage!"


"No problem, Sir! I'll finish all these works. Today, I need to go early for 2 hrs. And tomorrow I need to take half day leave!"

"What, dear? Yesterday suddenly you went early without informing in advance. Today and tomorrow you will be off part of the day. If you go away like this daily, how these works will be finished? What's the urgency?"

  • "Sir! In my present rented house, since a fortnight the water supply is affected. All these days, we had to buy water from out side for our essentials. Yesterday, we saw a different house in a new area readily available for rent without this problem and decided to move there. 
  • Today evening, we are going there to check once again the position of water supply in that area and move to the area tomorrow. No problem, we'll finish our entire shifting by half day easily. You may know, for people like us,
Water is never plenty and ever in shortage!"

Keywords: water, shortage

2 comments:

  1. Informative blog.
    MyViewsMyDrishti is Storehouse of Articles on Human nature, Social problems , Politics, Fight against Exploitation, Environment improvements etc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the appreciation.. Sorry, I saw the comment today only.. Sure, look at what you suggested!

      Delete