Thursday, January 25, 2018

YES SURE, IT'S SAID.. 'NO PAINS; NO GAINS'
BUT EQUALLY TOO SAID.. 'CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME!'

“I always feel for the condition of the less privileged. They work hard but always get less as return. That’s why I decided..

  • Whenever I employ someone or hire someone’s services who invariably have lesser finances with them I will be liberal in their remuneration for the work they do and give additional tips everywhere under one pretext or the other.
I'm sure the Almighty expects me to do this in this context and thus remain humble all along!”

Said the man calling disbursement of money frugally in such situations is ever a sin..

  • “I don't agree to what you say.. The economics of work and pay always remain harsh as monies are never available in excess and paid liberally. I get more because I struggled for that through my education and am further gifted with certain extra skills. These alone determine the more pay I receive at my work but not that I was paid more just like that.. 
  • Small earners exist around us because either they have lesser skills or their skills don't have higher demand. You shouldn't change this fundamental equation in life by simply paying them more for the less valued work turned out..
I'm sure the Almighty expects me to respect the Nature's Law in this context and thus remain rule bound all along!”

Said the friend calling disbursement of money liberally in such cases is ever a sin..

A well-wisher of both of them who was listening to that talk, intervened and said,

“My dear! You both have spoken certain facts of the subject matter but didn't speak fully.

The right way here is..

Let the man do his/her work honestly known to him/her and let him/her receive only that much as per the market demand and supply around. It's truly a sacred money with him/her and let me carry all the respect towards that..

But all along, let me put a question to myself,
  • ‘Can I help him/her who is equally a member of my 'Greater Home' in his/her growth and development indirectly?’
Today, God had given me more than these people and kept me in the society as an individual at a higher level of survival compared to them equally expecting me to be a part and parcel of their welfare thru' the better monies I receive.

Let me truly help here and see that these people can access all that easily and fully make use of the same for themselves and their families for their betterment and improvement and not think less of it at any time!"

While departing the elderly quipped,

“Remember!
  • Easy money concept is bad and the idea that I live for myself is equally bad. Living away from both these concepts is the true safety in our life and we should ultimately do that at any cost!”
Keywords: economics, charity

4 comments:

  1. Excellent brainstorming! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to hear such an appreciative comment from the Co-Blogger, Sujata.. Thanks for the same and wishes to you!

      Delete
  2. Sreedhar ji, beautiful piece. Enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bikash for the appreciation.. Love the comment!

      Delete