Friday, January 19, 2018

THE 'SURE SECRET' OF MY LIFE!

I looked at the watch and realized that it was still more than an hr to go to get to my destination. I looked at the young man on the opposite berth who was the only passenger with me left out in the train to alight at the last point and smiled at him. The young man instantly acknowledged my gesture and politely greeted me. Soon we had preliminary exchanges of our introduction and beyond the young man confided to me..

"Sir! My story is a bit strange. In life, I wanted to become...... but God is not kind to me and I'm in the middle of.........."

Suddenly I saw myself having more interest towards him. I comforted him saying..

"See dear! Life is a mixture of good and bad. Don't feel dull. What our Spiritual Books say is.......

Be brave and take up the task in front with a never failing spirit in you. All our Great Personalities forever affirmed this alone. If you become firm, you sure can move mountains.. Not these pebbles and small boulders you are talking of.....!"

Thus went on almost a discourse from my end for the next half hr without giving a chance for the young man to speak with the usual tail piece..

"Now, listen, dear! Follow what I said. You sure will be out of your problem.. And to tell you frankly to this day, this discipline remains the secret of my life which I followed meticulously to remain happy!"

Reaffirming thus, I looked out.. The destination was 10 minutes ahead..

"Great Sir! You talked on the very right attitude required from us to lead this life happily. But, Sir.. I can't do the way you told me because...."

I further decided not to talk to young man and not even bothered to bid bye to the young man, I took my baggage and silently got down from the train with certain no less anger simmering in me..

Further to that, I waked to the parking lot, got into my car left there while going and drove for a while till I noticed the fuel coming to the reserve. I entered the nearest gas station, positioned my car and as the Service Boy came in front of me said without looking at him.

"Premium petrol tankful!"

The Service Boy was seen still standing there. My anger instantly shot up..

"Hi! What else do you want me to say? Can't you understand what I said?"

Saying thus, as I turned and looked at the boy, I instantly saw him with a cheerful smile and all obedience signaling me silently thru' his hand movements confirming that the tank had to be filled full with premium petrol and further got into his job..


The God photo above my steering wheel was seen conveying me an Instant Message..

'The Precious Gifts of 

Talking, 
Hearing, 
Grasping, 
Understanding,
Advising

Etc are given to you by Me to enable you 

Listen patiently to others who are not up to your level, 
Understand them at their own level and further 
Advise them with compassion on what is possible for their good..

Leaving that Sacred Task, why do you take reigns into your hands with pride and rule people around you through these very Gifted Capacities from My end?"


The post is written in line with this week's IndiSpire Prompt Write a short story Situation: you spill out a secret of your life to an unknown fellow passenger thinking you will never see him/her again. Later realizes that you opened up with a wrong person. #shortstory

Keywords: SECRET, LIFE

8 comments: