Friday, January 12, 2018

LEAVE, CALL BACK.. LEAVE, CALL BACK .. LEAVE, CALL BACK AS THE TENDER AGE CONTINUES RULING!


This Post is written for one of the IndiSpire Prompts in 2018 on topic.. 

Giving birth to a child is not a greater thing but taking care is most important and also making a child a complete man .....#parentsresponsibility

And the same Post is well suited for this week's IndiSpire Prompt too Viz.,

Do you think that today parents are taking more care of their kids & also giving everything in a less time. Is it destroying their curiosity and eagerness of life ? #parentscuriosityeagern

A certain discipline with the parent/s till the children grow up to the full fledged individuals in their life if goes broadly on the following lines, helps the children a lot in their life. As told within the self, that internal discipline of a parent goes thus..
  • "My Dear Children, daily I'll see that you are made ready to go to school in time by giving you all the support required. After school hrs, I've fixed your required daily play time and study time.. 
You'll play with your friends in that time, come back and sit for studies after eating your favorite evening healthy snack!
  • The studies go for the prescribed hrs which are easily possible for you and during that time, I too sit by your side with my regular work required to be done for the day..
If I finish earlier to you, I'll still sit by your side doing nothing as you are studying!
  • When we all finish by the time set, it's our entertainment time, followed by dinner and later bed time.. 
In this time, I'm going to be always with you, I never get away from you unless some family/office works come up in the way!
  • Our week goes thus. On Holidays and Sundays, we'll have studies for minimum hrs in the morning slot and I will again be with you during this time. After that the whole day is yours. We go round to see the places where you like to go and have fun or visit few close families well known to us, of course.. 
All within our financial limits and to the places where children generally go!
  • Thus goes our week and the next week follows. And later months follow and in between it would be exam time. We continue the same discipline then too and thus you write all your exams.. 
In between the above all activities, you are equally free to relax the way you want too but it would sure be limited and we would quickly be back to our works!
  • Then follow the results and summer vacation. I promise it will be a new place then where you'll like to go and spend your vacation or spend time with friends and relatives. Regarding the results..
You will hear that but I don't bother about it except join with you there!
  • The report cards do come every quarter and after the final exam. Just tell me..
Where to sign as the parent, I simply do that and I promise I don't ask any questions further as you have done your job the whole year with all sincerity.
  • Thus together we move through this wonderful childhood time of yours, I too would become a child here when I'm with you except that I know more than you and can guide and monitor your work where required. Otherwise, we just move together and do all the remaining works. Here..
I promise I never get away from you at any time on my own except for health and family needs and work requirements. And, you too will have your immediate exceptions due to exigencies, health problems including your own boredom a few times but within the limits!
  • My sincere feeling is that this works the best here and in this process we all forever are together living under one principle..
The elder always helps the younger and the younger ever respects the elder!

  • I'm just a friend and a care-taker alone here all along and I promise that other than love no authority would flow from me at any point of time as that's ever a duty with me in this context. And this alone is going to be the way I'll bring you up whatever be the situation around.. 
Further to the same, I sincerely believe that what comes up to us, I would like to take it as the Gift of God to me and I advise you too to do the same and be at peace forever!"

(The Post is for BlogChatter BlogRolls too)

Keywords: parent, responsibility

13 comments:

  1. Good to see how a father handles it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sir, I really like your post ...I hope you like my indispire idea 💡...


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aditya for the compliment.. Sure, the IndiSpire idea of this week is one of the best ideas over which a lot can be written.. Thanks for the good prompt too!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Sir many times I written indispire but my ideas never selected so that's why I lose my hope and when tommorow I came from school I get surprise because my idea in selected in Indisire. Sir I want to personally contact you please tell your number if you like. I am just 14yr old Sir and the second thing the idea Life is just like a already burned matchstick that can't be burn again that is my idea and thanks Sir for always voting for my ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's nice to know, Aditya. Whatever, you are too young and at this stage, take all the guidance from your parents alone. They forever do the required good to you.. Best wishes!

      Delete
  4. Very thankful to you sir. Your article gives me valid advice today as it is my daughter's eleventh birthday today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's nice to hear, Jai and thanks for the appreciation. Best wishes to your daughter on her Birth Day.. God Bless!

      Delete
  5. Sir

    Your posts always bring in a new perspective about life. Tiny little precious moments of life that get missed because we get too busy in the rat race.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rajat for the compliment.. I'll try my best to bring out meaningful Posts with a distinct message in the coming days.. Best Wishes!

      Delete