Wednesday, June 20, 2018

THE 'UNSEEN SMARTER GUY' OF THE TOWN!

The young man was very active in understanding certain aspects of his work and life in general..

"Quite a smart fellow!"

Were the then comments from his seniors and colleagues..

"May not be all that untruth!"

Thought the youth believing there beyond when on a day

His purse was picked in a crowded city bus with his employment ID, driving license and few ATM cards lost along with some cash! 

He was a distraught man for a while..

Days passed into months and months into years and the young man was then a man of mid 30s, the Manager at work and the family man in personal life..

"Never came across such a smart guy as manager at his age!"

Were the then comments overheard in his work area..

“I shouldn't end up with these praises. A few ups and downs have already taught me enough in my life. I know now how to deal with life situations!"

He thought and was managing the issues with him when on a day

He was squarely blamed for lapses in his project handling issues as few rivals at work suddenly put him to a corner!

No go; He had to swallow all that, recover and become active again..

The next 10 years passed.. He was then the Chief Manager at work and a well known middle-aged parent in the neighborhood..

"A Chief should be like him.. Never neglects a single issue in front.. Real smart man!"

Were the then comments around..

“They may say anything.. My work experience in years is almost equal to the age of few of my subordinates.. That's the one really shielding me today from every pitfall around me.. Not this smartness they talk of!”

Was his firm belief then and with that belief, he soon ventured into the real estate field, carefully read every line of the property documents and booked a Villa in the city promoted by the noted builders when

A serious court case had put the progress of the construction to a total halt making him lose at one stroke sizable wealth!

No doubt, the years rolled by and he was the then grey haired man of 55 years..

“They say that it's the man that brings dignity to a GM's Post. Our GM Sir is exactly that. The smartest man in life!"


Were the then praises around..

"Forget all this talk.. I know what all this smartness they are talking of. Real maturity in life comes with the actual greying of hair alone. And that never comes unless one lives through this life many years necessarily failing a few times!"

Was his assertion when suddenly on a day

The partner of his firm out-smarted others who in no time lost 'big monies' and it quickly boiled down to the point that the then GM was careless in his approach for that to happen forcing him resign and go!

Leaving all those bitter experiences, soon he joined as the GM of another Company with low profile and retired from there in few years.. The real matured man was finally sitting at home having the whole bunch of experiences of life with him in the areas of

Employment,
Family Issues,
Money Matters and
Personal Problems


Constantly advising many around, of course with a


'Tailpiece'

Added every time,

“My experience in life itself is almost double the ages of many of you around me and as such I can assertively say this..

In this life, there's ever a smarter man next to me without an exception.. Whatever care I may take, I can sure be followed up even to the remotest corner where I'll be taking my cool and can be overpowered the next moment!

Seen thus, the ever golden rule in life is..

I must be ready to doubt all those my own capabilities, of which many sure talked a lot in the past and constantly

'Remain on Guard'

Everywhere venturing into the

'Unknown'

As much possible in steps alone so that many times the unforeseen loss if at all occurs, will never become a crippling catastrophe in life!”

Keywords: smart, guy

8 comments:

  1. Hi
    Hi, I was simply checking out this blog and I really admire the premise of the article this is regarding and this is really informative. I will for sure refer my friends the same. ThanksSanta Barbara Green building

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got some of this for sure! But there is more that I don't understand as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand that, Mridula.. The point I stressed all along is whatever be my experience in life, there are moments in life that I may be diverted/misguided for a while.. In a funny way, I narrated that happening! Thanks for the good Comment on this Post!

      Delete
  3. Nice story of a smart man who lived well in all phases of life. Unknown circumstances are part of life. You face it as it comes and move ahead with whatever good or bad experience as a outcome of the same.

    Thanks for sharing 🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rightly said, Sachin.. Whatever, the ultimate care and vigil from my end is must on all occasions whatever precautions I might have taken in the situation.. Thanks for the good appreciative comment on the Post.. Wishes!

      Delete