Sunday, August 26, 2018

THE SINGLE ACTIVITY THAT COMPLETED MY LIST OF 30 AND DEFINED MY LIFE ON EARTH IN TOTAL!

I firmed up on 29 activities listed below Viz.,

  1. Taking extra care of health,
  2. Giving out max on job for good name, 
  3. Improving educational qualifications to be at top, 
  4. Taking care of family out of an emotional state of mind, 
  5. Planning making the best own house,
  6. Selecting the best interior designs for the house, 
  7. Selecting the best furniture for the home,
  8. Spending quality evenings with family,
  9. Concentrating on consuming good nutritious food,
  10. Celebrating festivals, 
  11. Celebrating birthdays of family members, 
  12. Reading good books, 
  13. Traveling far and wide, 
  14. Taking up a good hobby, 
  15. Seeing award winning movies,
  16. Investing in real estate, 
  17. Concentrating on growing finances,
  18. Attending Philosophical discourses, 
  19. Visiting temples, 
  20. Going on pilgrimages, 
  21. Involving in meditational programs,
  22. Dharmik chintan,
  23. Devoting time for artistic expression,
  24. Listening to classical music, 
  25. Advising and counseling the young, 
  26. Specific social interactions in the neighborhood, 
  27. Taking long evening walks,
  28. Week-end outings with family and friends and
  29. Visiting friends and relatives!
As part of my life to make it truly meaningful and happy and started living myself thus fully expanded..

But strangely a certain unrest was seen simmering in me in spite of myself surrounded by all those very much loved activities of mine..

As time passed, that unrest started pounding me more and more in my heart and that soon reached a level wherein I could no more take it and sincerely started looking out there for a genuine solution..

I searched and searched everywhere and in every direction to find an ultimate meaning to my that well-defined life in front of me and that search soon became endless..

But my determination too was no less there and it soon settled at a point wherein on a day it suddenly revealed to me


That Sacred 30th Activity

When existed with me all along will make my life truly wholesome and meaningful..

In no time, I redefined my priorities in respect of all those 29 activities foregoing 


A certain percentage of involvement 

Which was very much possible for me and

The time, money and energies saved in the process were totally catered to the 30th activity all along, sincerity and honesty remaining part of that allocation..

That straightaway perfectly set right my state of mind wherein I could see 


Instant Peace 

Everywhere driving out the earlier unrest simmering within.. And that 

Single Noble Activity

In my life happened to be nothing but..

Helping the man next to me in my life at any instance wholeheartedly!

‘This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend,

an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.’

Keywords: helping, next, man



7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of us, fail to understand the importance of quality time with family and emphasis on health. Investing on these two lead to bigger and long lasting happiness. Helping anyone out of the blue adds to our happiness and account of good things. :) A nice post. Enjoyed reading it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shilpi for such a nice appreciative comment on the Post.. Wishes!

      Delete
  3. Its an amazing list.some are common with me but the difference is...i rarely like ti visit friends and relatives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the appreciation, Jyotirmoy.. Yes.. they are purely the choice of an individual in his/her life!

      Delete