Monday, October 8, 2018

BYE, BYE 'LAZY CONVENIENCE'.. 


WELCOME 'CONCRETE ACTION!'

  • “Sir! I have a problem” 
Said the man and continued..
  • “Whenever, I want to act in the Right Way, I'm afraid of the resistance and confrontation around. That puts me off taking the Right Path. Most of the times, it's no action only but rarely a wrong action. Don’t you agree that it's better avoid confrontation everywhere than stick to the Right a 100% and live thru' endless conflicts? Lesser evil is ever better.. What do you say?” 
“Dear! You may be correct only in certain situations that too with certain personalities and at places where truly a diplomatic attitude is required..”

Commented the wise man and further said..

“But not in our smaller day to day issues.. I shouldn't be afraid here whatever it be and try keep off from the Right Actions. It's better call the earliest

'A Spade a Spade!'

In such cases and make known to people around me, my intentions of sticking to the Right Actions 'as is' rather than speak less of that at any time..

Only when the confrontation was expected to cause a major irreparable damage, certain Great Personalities followed temporarily a yielding path for a moment like..

The Great Man had exited a Public Office from the back door when an enraged mob threatened the Officer-in-charge of burning the Office if He was not produced in front of them..

That was done deliberately by the Great Man to enable the Officer-in-Charge show to the crowd that He was not inside and thus prevent the unwarranted damage rather than Himself try escaping from the wrath of the crowd..


No doubt, I'm never that great like those Personalities equally am far,far away in respect of those psychological strengths and hence may not be able to withstand such physical threats thrown at me. That's sure a fact with me and I should ever live at that level only in my life..

But equally, many of my day to day issues with people around me who are law bound are no problem in general and in such cases too if I'm still deviating from the Right Path, it's no excuse to say that I saved each situation there.. Instead it's better, I agree that I yielded to the convenience!

The Right Actions always need a lot of patience from my end to bear the general resistance and non co-operation from the surroundings and steadfastness in me towards the Right should be ever on forefront in all such instances without a say..

That true steadfastness in such situations is

  • Neither embracing too many diplomatic ways of living
  • Nor acting every time bringing in certain unrest around but 
Building up a solid foundation through a dedicated effort enabling truth prevail at each and every incident,

Constantly protecting the interests of personalities involved thru' building a solid wall enclosure all round and thus in time

Truly ensuring a solid roof over for the ultimate safety of the inmates for rest of their life!


When I get into such concrete fool proof actions as live thru' my life, I can sure say that

I am 100% avoiding convenience as a tool of escape often sought and

Truly living thru' the realistic life of my level!”

Keywords: CONVENIENCE, ACTION

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful and I hope atleast complete my bucket list of activities based on the energy your blog gave me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suha Vijay for the compliment on the Post.. Wishes!

      Delete