Friday, June 2, 2023

THE STORY OF CONTENT CREATION!


The Great Poet was into the action of translating the Famous Epic written in Sanskrit by Sage Ved Vyas..

He went on writing with endless thoughts flowing in him creating the Master Piece of Translation Work..

Suddenly the flow came to an end..

The Poet was amazed.. The thought stream just came to end and he couldn't proceed a bit..

Vexed, he got up and told his spouse that he would go out, freshen himself by bathing in the adjacent river and come back to resume his Translating Work..

Accordingly he moved out, took bath, refreshed, returned and sat to continue his writing..

To his surprise, he found that something well fitted was written in the place where he was held up and his job was only to continue further..

He enquired his spouse on that matter. She said,

"What are you saying? You came back saying that something struck you and you wanted to write that before you forget, wrote that and went back for bath. Have you forgotten so fast?"

Nature is my Original Source of thoughts..

Myself, getting into that Nature's Expanse sure streamlines my thoughts for better writing..

Here alone, I should get out and do what next best is interesting to me beyond my Content Creation and there sure my Content Creation rises towards refinement..

Sometimes, there would be nothing interesting beyond my writing alone..

That Writer sits thru' writing endless and that becomes the Master Piece as his/her Inspiration forever goes thus..

### The disciple asked the Master,

"Have you seen God?"

The Master smiled and said,

"Yes, I have! And if you want, I can show you too!"

There were no more questions from the disciple!

### The Master took another disciple who was pestering him to show God, put his head into the waters of Ganges River for few secs, took him out and asked,

"How did you feel when you were under the water?"

"For those few secs, I never thought of anything except having a few breaths of air!"

Said the disciple.. 

The Master said with a smile,

"Unless you have such a deep urge in you to see God, you will never be able to see Him!"

### Master Dronoacharya showing a bird in distance, asked the Pandava Princes,

"What are you seeing in front of you at the distance?"

Each Prince described grossly what he was seeing in front but Prince Arjuna just said,

"I'm seeing just the eye of the bird and nothing else!"

### The wife of the famous Scientist advised her husband on a day,

"Stop doing all that monotonous job of going to the Lab daily and at least for a day do what you like!"

He instantly promised her,

"Sure! I'll do that!"

And the next day in the early morning hrs straight went to his Lab!

*** When the Sculptor was asked what he was doing, he burst out with an awe on his face,

"Don't you see an angel imprisoned in this stone? I'm freeing her out!”

That's how one's inspiration in life truly speaks..

Seen thus, my Inspiration to write the best which sure brings out the Best Content Creation in me is ever governed by

My own Intuition

And

Nature Around me!

This post is a part of BlogchatterBlogHop
www.theblogchatter.com

Keywords: CONTENT, CREATION

4 comments:

  1. Yes inspiration is my own intuition and it is in the nature around me. I need to pick them up and make my goal. Well captured inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so nice to hear from you and thank you very much for the same.. Wishes!

      Delete
  2. I am amazed by the beautiful way you have crafted this prompt. I'm glad I took the time to read it, as there is a wealth of knowledge to gain from experienced bloggers like you.
    -Anjali (Messymom.co)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for leaving such valuable comment on the Post.. I am happy that you liked the presentation!

      Delete