Friday, October 12, 2018

NO DOUBT THE UNKNOWN TOTALLY BUT WELCOMED 100% WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT!

I was suddenly surrounded by a strange scenario and people were seen living through a constant fear doubting every other man in the vicinity. The news heard used to be twisted in no time and presented in a way that looked entirely different with none remaining openminded easily. The life was practically going on thus through hours of happenings and monitoring totally forgetting the concept of the next day.

A midst those turmoils of life, the differences between our group and another group of our region soon became quite distinct. In the prevailing confusion, the other group just took over the ruling and started their own ruthless suppression of our group members. When we were thus quickly branded as the potential enemies, our united strength soon broke down and existed only at close levels in fighting for survival.

As life was moving thus, myself and three friends of mine came to know that a few of our group members somehow escaped from the place getting away thru' the exit gate of the border. We quickly sent our families thru' that gate as a group and expected them to reply where they had reached.  But by that time, the enemy group became alert and barred all the in coming and out going calls outside the region simultaneously keeping stringent vigil at the exit gate.

Hearing that news, we felt totally depressed for a while but there was no go, we should also somehow escape else life was becoming tougher day by day. Soon we discussed together and hatched out a meticulous plan..

That evening after it became dark, we four dressed up approximately like army officers of our ruler with some fake dresses lying with us, sat in our vehicle one in the front, two at the back and myself in driver's seat and straight drove to the point of exit gate.

From a distance, we noticed the stringent checking of each vehicle passing through the gate and our hearts sank in no time. No doubt, the guards at the gate were fully vigilant. Every one’s heart was beating heavily and it appeared almost impossible to escape. And we very much knew what would happen to us if identified at the gate..

As we neared the gate, we noticed three vehicles in front of us, ours being the fourth one and the sentry at the gate kept the barrier lowered. Two guards in uniform with guns came forward to check the first vehicle..

Twenty minutes passed. The men of the first vehicle were proving their best that they never belonged to the enemy group but going out on their own. At length the barrier was lifted and the first vehicle was let go..

It was not the case for the second vehicle. The men were quickly found to be of enemy group in disguise and were squarely caught red handed. They were made to get down the vehicle and were taken to a side into the darkness. We from our jeep could distinctly hear the low voices of the people caught and the shouting from the guards and sure that was the limit for four of us..

Suddenly, my friend in rear seat shouted aloud in a shaking voice,

“Can't take it any more. Too much!”

One of the checking guards in front heard that and looked at our vehicle. My other friend next to him said in a further louder tone,

“We missed the right time. There's no point in waiting like this. Let's go back now. Everything appears to be out of control!”

Instantly, I lost my cool. In an aggressive mode, I quickly reversed my vehicle and zoomed past overtaking the vehicle in front and brought the vehicle near to the gate shouting at the top of my voice,

“Sheer senseless waiting.. We are squarely held up!”

As the vehicle suddenly came near to the gate, the same guard looked at us from back and started moving towards our vehicle..

My friend next to me saw that in the rear view mirror and instantly sensed that it was our end. In a total desperate mode he screamed in a shrill voice,

"What the hell is going on here?”

The guard heard that, instantly waved his hand to the gate sentry to open the gate for the vehicle saluting us in uniform!

We were in a total collapsed state by that time but myself having seen the 'GREEN SIGNAL', instantly got enormous energy, at one stroke pulled away at zooming speed acknowledging the salute of the guard through a firm hand raise myself breathing heavily and sweating all over, my heart pounding at an audible level with the rest of us no way better and in no time.. 


Escaped from the jaws of death and stepped into the land of eternal freedom myself in spite of not knowing where I'm heading and where my people are totally had gone into a type of mad joyous state of Self Exploration ready to 



say yes to my blind date with the world

my friends too being no exception there!

Suddenly the alarm bell went off wildly at 0600 hrs set. I instantly woke up, shook myself off, looked around. The sooner I came to senses, I remembered one of the great inspiring stories of the world war read that night from the book I borrowed from library and the in process dozed off without my own knowledge!

#TheBlindList and #SayYesToTheWorld


Keywords: openminded, self exploration

No comments:

Post a Comment