Tuesday, October 16, 2018

THE TEN 'SECRETS' OF THAT 'ONE ENTITY' EVER SOUGHT IN LIFE!


When king Midas was granted by God the boon of golden touch, soon he had only one request to God seeing his food and the ever loved daughter turned to gold..
  • 'God! Take back your boon and give me normal life!' 
When the greedy rich man thought of taking gold and cash with him at the time of leaving the earth, some one remarked..
  • 'No way, dear! The metal melts and the papers burn!' 
When the miser cried aloud seeing his stored monies in the backyard stolen on a fateful day, some one remarked..
  • 'No problem, friend! Just keep a stone there and be seeing it daily!'
These are the moral stories I heard and read in my childhood (The credit therein 100% going to the Authors of those stories)  about the one never leaving entity with us called,

MONEY..

If I take a second look at that, I can quickly find that..

  • Behind all principles of self help, a few times miserliness may be the driving force with me to save those extras and 
That philosophy sure catches me if I'm not alert!
  • Money frees; money chains and 
Very often, it's my wish alone that turns the plate!
  • If more monies received more often, lesser percentages go towards charity from my end with every extra coin looking dearer as 
Attachment to money is too powerful to be ignored at anytime!
  • The rich invariably display their wealth in the right moment and I might have copied them till then in one way or other but.. 
Sure fail there unless my discipline is forever identifying with my greater Community all along!
  • Giving no doubt is great but ever is to be attached with a clause Viz.,. 
My receiver invariably gives back appropriate returns to the world!
  • I may happily be quoting that money is everything but 
The moment I search for love in the list, it sure turns out to be a mirage only!
  • As long as I refrain from doing the honest and hard work and try finding ways of making money whatever, I'll only be seeing the 'Waters of Mirage' in distance but
The moment I close the doors of making such easy monies and get into the right discipline of earning, my 'Oasis of Waters' would just be next to me!
  • Money sure speaks but the 'man in picture' speaks much better but 
If that man is forgotten and a fortress of safety is built around with the  money it sure turns into a prison of agony in the end!
  • God created man, man created money and money invariably created evil and 
The association of money with evil is well known from the times immemorial!
  • As a professional in the field, sooner I try to channelize flow of the best monies into my coffers, many non-professionals around in no time impress me beyond and re-channelize part of that flow into their coffers and that
Sure is a wonderful in-built mechanism in nature!

Keyword: money

14 comments:

  1. Money and the way it makes the world go round! Nice take.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some spontaneous thoughts on the subject 'Money'.... Thanks for the Comment!

      Delete
  2. A rich post with wise words. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Indrani for such nice words....And again thank you very much for joining / following my Blog....

      Delete
  3. Nice post. Would like to add that excess of anything is not worthwhile unless channelized properly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You said it very much right.... Storing beyond too much invites its own evils.... Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Money keeps rolling and naturally rolling stones gather no moss/mass. Both are appropriate isn't it? Necessary evil, well said.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Money is necessary but excess with me is to be well channelized in time... Thank you for the nice Comment!

      Delete
  5. A lovely post sir. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so liked all the points, too much of attachment to materialistic things may thus be harmful-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You truly touched the Point.... Making use of money is totally different from getting into the mode of worshiping it.... Thanks for the Comment!

      Delete
  7. Good perspectives...but then what is our existence without Money? Yes, we ought to have just enough to survive and enjoy life! Too much of everything is bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Money is very much needed in our life, without that there are too many problems but excess which again breeds attachment for the same are bad if we really want Peace in our life.... If I can draw a fine line here firmly without falling into the trap, I am truly blessed.... A good insight into money aspects truly helps here a lot...Thanks for such a nice Comment!

      Delete