Sunday, November 25, 2018

HERE, EVERY MOMENT IS 'NEW' BRINGING THE CONSTANT CHANGE REQUIRED!



Thru' Verse 7, Chapter 4 of Srimad Bhagavad Gita, Lord Krishna Says..

yadayadaahi dharmsya
glanir bhavati bhaarata;
Abhyuttham adharmasya
tadaatmaanam srijaamyaham!


Whenever there is decline of righteousness, O Arjuna and rise of unrighteousness, then I Manifest Myself (on the Earth)!

No doubt, this is the Highest Message of Truth conveyed in our Sacred Book asserting on what happens ultimately when the innumerable number of societies and cultures around become violent and depraved jeopardizing certain order and integrity of their own originally imbibed into them as a particular social order..

As a very much limited personality of my times with my own desires and shortcomings constantly fighting against the odds of my life, before I talk anything on the above Message of Srimad Bhagavad Gita, a look at my contemporary life is very much required..

Daily, I need many items and services (both essentials and comforts) to make life going and to secure the same, I have to pay certain economic worth of that thru' my working and earning. If I look deep into the subject, I can very easily understand that innumerable people around me who are part of my society at large are contributing to this cause, may be infinitesimally small worth each one of them but never zero..

Let me assume a hypothetical case wherein that small part is not contributed by these people towards my end use,

The item or service will not be in front of me in the right time and in the right way and that sure leads to my unhappiness and suffering..

Thus seen prima facie, I should ever remain thankful to the people in particular with whom I deal in my life and to my society in general for

That Great Return..

Again, my philosophy at my expression levels today including all the great messages to my people around over the discipline of sticking to Truth and Dharma with those sayings and writings too is sure at the back drop of continuously physically receiving my these requirements alone from the people around me and nothing less of it at any time..

May be, demanding the goods and services with certain authority having paid off my monies secured thru' giving my might in my field partly would exist with me provided I humbly rethink..

What am I, if these people selectively decide not to extend their worth for my requirement even if I am ready to pay? With such a scenario around me, do I have anything to say here or ready myself to listen to my people of my society at certain level where

  • Sure certain order is seen this day, if I look at it once again and never a totally hopeless lost situation,
  • Sure certain advising at broad level from my end can be given helping out many understand the change required,
  • Sure a certain correction can be brought about by myself living thru' as an example of that change,
  • Sure a certain non co-operation at a level where I am needed by them brings out a change,
  • Sure a firm getting off from the field if still no change comes thru' temporarily working on the future course of action
And finally
  • Sure keeping distance from all those on whose actions I don't have an absolute control today and joining the like minded groups supporting my thinking! 
Thus seen, these continuous actions from my end at various social interactions of mine should go on relentlessly,

Then alone I can say that I contributed my might to the cause at my own level,

Rest changes required being brought around by more elevated personalities around me. Thus this work goes on relentlessly with a firm belief that every one around me no doubt eternally are part of

That Sacred Task of Change

Knowingly or unknowingly and those contributions in total truly are keeping this day the required balance in the society making it dynamic..

Rest requirements purely are left to the Nature which has its own cycles of corrections required in infinite ways before paving way finally to what Lord Krishna continues saying thru' the next Verse of the same Chapter of Srimad Bhagavad Gita Viz.,

'Paritranaya sadhunam vinasaya ca duskrtam
dharma samsthapanarthaya sambhavami yuge yuge!'

'For the protection of the good and annihilation of the bad and to establish fully the righteousness, I am born again and again in a millennium!'


The Post is written in line with this week's IndiSpire Prompt Is a violent and depraved society an indicator that a new phase is just round the corner? - When I say this am I being delusional OR a hopeless optimist OR a fool who knows nothing? #TruthAboutSociety

Keyword: Society

3 comments:

  1. He is born again and again... for the protection of the good and annihilation of the bad... interesting. Loved your post, sir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Arvind for the compliment.. Loved it!

      Delete