Saturday, November 24, 2018

"I JUST CAN'T HELP!" #CAUSEACHATTER


A man was oft speaking on the right and and was claiming that he always would do 

THE RIGHT..

On a day, something went wrong with one of his acquaintances.. The man said,

"I told him to follow 

THE RIGHT

100 times but

What If…

He still not listens and does something different? God alone should take care now and I'm none here to do anything..


I just can't help!"

All others around who contributed their might to the cause and helped the acquaintance felt that

  • The best man spoke high in normal times as he had nothing to do but instantly spoke low and got off from scene the moment a crisis situation surfaced!
On another day, some thing went wrong with his neighbor. The man said,

"You know, being my next door man, how much I advised him on 

THE RIGHT 

What If…

He still not listens and does something different? 
I sincerely feel that God has His Plans. No go, all have to abide by that..

I just can't help!"

All others around who contributed their might to the cause and helped the neighbor felt that

  • The best man spoke high in normal times as he had to do nothing but instantly spoke low and got off from scene the moment a crisis situation surfaced!
On one more day, some thing went wrong with his close friend. The man said,

"See.. How can I tell to do 

THE RIGHT

To my close friend as something he was doing something wrong and

What If…

He still not listens and does something different? 
He is my friend and I very much wish soon, he comes out of  his difficulty. I pray for him and am ready to help him but God looks the other way here..

I just can't help!" 

All others around who contributed their might to the cause and helped the friend felt that

  • The best man spoke high in normal times as he had to do nothing but instantly spoke low and got off from scene the moment a crisis situation surfaced!
Finally on a fateful day, it was his own close member that was in trouble..

The man became panicky, looked up for solace, ran here and there and finally, silently got into the total corrective action required there leaving nothing left to chance along with an ardent Prayer to God for

Quick Betterment and Ultimate Take care!

All others around who contributed their might to the cause and helped the close member felt that

  • The best man spoke low and got off easily from doing the required in respect of the 3 men in a crisis situation but was forced to remain silent and had to face treble of that, the moment a similar crisis hit his own man! 
THE CELESTIAL VOICE FROM ABOVE SPOKE..

"That's why I often insist upon that what you feel 

THE RIGHT

And often speak of, you should necessarily be doing that under any circumstances as that doing alone sure 

Lessens your burden in a tough moment, 
Retains your confidence and further 
Elevates you in your life..

What If…

The man still not listens and does something different?

I JUST CAN'T HELP!"

‘This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend,



an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.’

The Post is suited for BlogChatter too to CauseAChatter

Keywords: RIGHT,#CauseAChatter

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Shraddha for the appreciation.. Happy over the Comment!

      Delete
  2. Undoubtedly sir the convergence between thinking, speaking and doing and the keenness to keep learning are the mark of a credible character.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. Very much rightly said, Somali.. This may not be possible a 100% but as much nearer to the convergence should be our aim at any point of time! Thanks for the Comment..

      Delete
  3. Absolutely wonderful sir... the last two points sum it up all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. Archana.. You said it very rightly.. Thanks for such an appreciative Comment!

      Delete
  4. Many a time even if we know someone is doing things in a wrong way and we try to advice him to change course, the person may not listen. May be our way of telling his was not right. May be the person had a strong ego and did not want to alter his course. What can we do? More so, if we see our own children are making mistake? I guess we have to pray to god to show him the way. Nothing else is in our control.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got your point, Abhijit.. Thanks for bringing out the right point of discussion.. I have a point here..

      When I'm helpless in telling one something wrong with him/her, I have presumed that my telling on the issue is the right one. Here itself, if I remain silent with an understanding that what I say is no doubt nearer to Truth but not the Ultimate Truth as a Realized Personality sees that..

      Means I am in the Path of Elevation and my listener too is in the Path of Elevation the only difference being I am at the higher end there..

      Under that state of mind, my silence would mean.. 'I don't like the other man's way of doing!'

      By assuming this attitude, I achieve my own self satisfaction nothing more of myself steadily Elevating in the Path..

      In the process, if I truly help that person when a difficulty strikes him/her because of the wrong path chosen by him/her forgetting all my earlier advising and his/her not listening, that action alone takes me further up and retains my compassion on the person who never cared to listen to me all along..

      This exercise I should repeatedly do with people whom I come in contact in my day to day life including my family members at their own requirements and according to my responsibility vested therein with me unless there are law bound issues in the process wherein I should stick sure to the lawful helping alone..

      Thanks again for such a nice question here and I hope I could explain something here in this context!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for sharing this post!!!
    Nisha Batel at Best Crossbow

    ReplyDelete