Saturday, September 14, 2024

HERE, LIMITED 'NEWS' EVER REMAIN 'GOOD NEWS!'


“When you’re happy and you know it, 
And you really want to show it 
Clap your hands!”

I might have taught the Little One that rhyme myself reciting there aloud along with a firm clapping 
And
The Little One seeing me do that might have repeated it out of natural happiness within
But  
As I look at myself, 
It's crystal clear that 
I'm not truly blessed with such happiness!"

As my thoughts went on thus, right at that moment, 
My Consciousness was heard saying,

"Human's quest for
NAME & FAME,
ENJOYMENTS,
WEALTH and
SECURITY CONSCIOUSNESS
Forever makes 
'NEWS'
Around him/her
Doing good 
If chased limited..

Beyond,
The craze for these  
'NEWS'
Spreads like wild fire to every corner of one's existence 
As
'BAD NEWS'
Constantly disturbing the person all along..

Stop that mad chase,
Start discharging family responsibilities to core 
Equally
Offering a sincere Prayer to God at heart to take out 
'The Eternal Fear of Unknown'
Within,
If you are a Believer
Or
Looking at 
What exactly is happening within 
Without altering the turmoil as much
If you are a Non-Believer,

That discipline alone redefines your quest for
'NEWS'
Turning them into
'GOOD NEWS'
And
You will start clapping along with the Little One
Out of an Ecstatic feeling in you;
Doubtless!"

Keywords:
GOOD, BAD, NEWS

2 comments:

  1. Very true, Sir. As we grow, we forget to live in the quest of building NEWS. If we don't care, this NEWS might be changed to bad NEWS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. You said it right.. No doubt, I need to work for this NEWS, let them grow on their own, I should do necessary work required there but beyond my mind should be off from these entities and turn towards my development within. Unless I become aware of this phenomenon, chasing alone stays with me with continuous fear and unrest ruling me.. Thanks for the good comment on the Post.. Wishes!

      Delete