Sunday, September 15, 2024

CAN I REALLY REMAIN SILENT?



“I inspire people the best through my active incessant interaction. You see, people around you
  • At work,
  • In family and
  • In neighborhood
Are always looking for
  • Something new,
  • Something interesting and
  • Something that keeps them engaged..
My motto is ever to keep my next person joyful with my daily interactions!"

“Dear! Have you inspired the world by stopping interactions totally sometimes?”

"?????"

“It's a greater task sometimes not to interact with the world. Most of the times I believe that people around will not like me if I do that way..

But if I can really do this even for a short while, the world will truly loves it..

What I perceive through my incessant interaction with the world may appear as help to the world but 

Many times, no interaction is a greater help..

It's very difficult to see this truth but if seen even at a minuscule level, it results in sizable silence in my talk with my activities going on non-stop. The real question here is..

CAN I REALLY REMAIN SILENT?”

Keyword: Silence

No comments:

Post a Comment