Thursday, November 12, 2020

NO DOUBT.. SHE IS MY ORIGINAL MOTHER! #CAUSEACHATTER


Having felt tasteless all those 
ORIGINALLY PROVIDED AROUND ME
For my own 
ULTIMATE GOOD,
I started living with many man-made options considered to be the best 
Forever trapped between 
‘THE BEST THOUGHT OF’
And 
‘THAT COULD NEVER BE THE BEST!'
There alone, I slowly lost touch with that
‘THAT NEVER APPEARED THE BEST’
But 
‘THAT WAS KEPT NEXT TO ME FOR MY BEST!'
And was feeling on and off
A MISFIT
Therein 
Till on a day I returned to
MY TREE AND MY GREEN
That was very much next to me all those years and felt 
TRULY BEST IN THAT ENVIRONMENT
That feeling in me going up by leaps and bounds almost touching 
100% OF THE BEST OF ME
When all of a sudden I saw 
THE LIITLE BOY
Happily cycling in that 
ENVIRONMENT
Himself 
TOTALLY LOST TO MOTHER NATURE SO NATURALLY!

The Post is written for BlogChatter to CauseAChatter..

Keywords:
NATURE, #CAUSEACHATTER

No comments:

Post a Comment